⋆ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5 ⋆

3:00 a.m.

Shanaya POV

" No.. no..DADDAAA" I gasped from a terrible nightmare I had tonight. I saw the time , it was still early and now I am not able to go back to sleep easily..ugghh .
why god why?

I can't go to Dadda's room knowing he was too tired yesterday, then Yug bhaiyu it is.

I silently walk near his room and slowly open the door and see him sleeping on his back , I slowly slide under the covers and hug him , trying my best not to wake him but..

Alarmed by my presence, he woke up groggily. Rubbing his eyes, he sat up and looked at me with a furrowed brow. "Wait.., bacha , what happened, are you okay?" he asked, his words laced with worry.

I just hugged him and got a hug back from him, "Nothing, bhaiyu I was not feeling good after waking up , so I came to sleep with you ." I mumbled on his chest, on this he cuddled with me giving me comfort and warmth.

"Bhaiyu , you will never leave me right?" I questioned him hesitantly .

"No and never , me and your brothers can never leave their heart , and our heart is you , so never , okay?" He assured me with his firm but gentle voice.

I just hug him tightly and engulf in sleep having warmth by my side.

6:30 a.m.

Yag POV

Getting ready , I go downstairs, see everyone ready at the dining room, except Yug and Shoona, they both should there by now .

"Where is Shoona?" I asked while standing there.

"She is sleeping with Yug in his room , apparently she was up in the middle of the night and went to his room , he asked her but she just said nothing " Dad answered me.

I can sense Bhaiya tensed, because it is very rare she comes like this to any our room,  mostly when she has bad dreams or wants to cuddle with us but this time she didn't tell anyone, strange.

"Rakhi called me they will be here in evening" Dadu informed of us about our so-called bua, ugghh.., why can't she just stay at her house.

After having breakfast, Bhaiya went to drop Aarav and from there to the office, Dadu and Dad also went to the office due to some important meeting and then , Ma and Dadi went to orphanage. I went upstairs to check upon Shoona.

I knocked the door and get in without any response, meeting with a site of my twin with a raised eyebrow, "What's the point of knocking when you just have to barege in?" He asked me with a scowl.

"What's the point of your discussion when I am never gonna follow" I said sarcastically with a smile , he rolled his eyes and muttered "Seriously!!" and continued getting ready. I divert my attention to the small girl's face , sleeping under the covers.

"I have to go to college for an important presentation, if it wasn't important I would have stayed with her" he told me while staring at her and sigh.

" Don't worry I am not going today and yeah in the evening Rathi's will be there. " I informed him .

"Okay, well fine, take care of her I think something happened last night but she was not telling, so stay close with her " he warned me about her situation and I nodded, after sometime he go.

I was reading my notes from class, suddenly I got a call .

"How is she?" He asked me with worry laced in his words, knowing he got to know about her from one of the brothers.