⋆ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4 ⋆

Singhania Mansion, Jaipur
6:00 a.m.

Shivanya POV

I woke up to the sunlight streaming through my window, illuminating my room in a warm golden glow. I glanced at the clock on my bedside table and realized that I didn't have school today. My mind immediately started racing with mischievous ideas - why not pull a prank on someone? Hehehee

I quickly got out of bed, feeling a surge of excitement at the prospect of causing some harmless chaos. As I pondered who would be the perfect target for my prank....why not Aarav bhaiyu , well indirectly I will help Dadda to wake him early , yeahh . It's gonna be fun.

I tiptoed to bhaiyu's room, a mischievous glint in my eyes. The plan was set in motion - today, I was going to teach my brother a lesson for always sleeping in late. As I entered his room, I saw him sprawled out on his bed, snoring loudly. This was going to be fun.

I placed three alarm clocks strategically around his room, making sure they were far away from his bed. These weren't just any ordinary alarms - these were old, vintage clocks that let out a deafening sound when they went off. I set them for five-minute intervals, just to make sure he would have no chance of sleeping through them.

I couldn't contain my excitement as I tip-toed out of the room and waited outside, ready to witness the chaos that was about to unfold. The first alarm went off, and I heard bhaiyu groan and mumble in his sleep. The second alarm followed shortly after, causing him to stir and mutter incomprehensibly. By the time the third alarm went off, he shot up in bed, disoriented and confused.

I burst into laughter as I heard him fumble around in the darkness, trying to find the source of the noise. "What in the world is going on?!" he exclaimed, his voice filled with irritation. I couldn't help but chuckle at his predicament.

As he finally located the first alarm clock and silenced it, I could see the realization dawn on his face. He had been pranked, and I was the mastermind behind it. "Shivanya!" he yelled, storming out of his room and towards me. I braced myself for what was to come, but I couldn't wipe the grin off my face.

Bhaiyu chased me around the house, his grogginess still evident in his movements. "You'll pay for this, you bunny!" he shouted, his threats falling on deaf ears as I continued to run circles around him. We both knew it was all in good fun, and I could see the corners of his mouth twitching with amusement despite himself.

Suddenly, I was caught by two arms , " What in the world are you both running in the early morning? Bacha , apko lag jaegi" Yug bhaiyu asked us, and chuckled after seeing Aarav bhaiyu state as his hair were totally looking like a bird nest..hehhe

" Bhaiya give her to me , today I will not leave her" Bhaiyu started coming towards me.

I rushed behind Yug bhaiyu and stuck my tongue out riling him up.

"What did she do to you?" Yug bhaiyu asked him , in response he explained everything and whine about it , but mine and Bhaiyu  laughter escape from us.

"Well at least you wake up early , just because me" I proudly said, he just narrowed his eyes on me, then I just ignored him and turned towards Yug bhaiyu.

"Yug bhaiyu, how is bhabhi?" I innocently asked, knowing everything as she was angry to him and he didn't able to contact her.

"She talked to you?" He exclaimed, "but not me" that was whispered for himself I guess but I heard it.

"Very bad bhaiyu , you should have remembered the date" I said in fake upset tone, while walking towards dinning room , where everyone is present there.