⋆ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1 ⋆

SINGHANIA MANSION, JAIPUR
6:00 p.m.

Shivanya POV

The morning sun peeked through my curtains, signaling the start of a brand new day filled with a lot of drama.

I could already feel the excitement bubbling within me. So I got ready fast in my school uniform so as not to miss any drama. Hehehe..

As I was lacing up my shoes, I suddenly heard a loud knock at the door. "Come in!" I called out.
"Chanda get ready fast ..." he trailed off and after seeing me "and your ready" he exclaimed.

"Good morning.. Dadda.." I wish with a smile and a hug to my one and only Dadda, Arnav Rajvansh Singhania,my brother cum father.

"Good morning Chanda, well that's good you are ready ,now come have your breakfast I made poha" He said with a smile.

As we parted from the hug , "Is Aarav bhaiyu ready" I asked and he responded " I don't know I was just going to him after checking on you, well I go see him and you take your bag and be downstairs " and trailed off from my room , leaving me with a big smile on my face ,well what say someone getting a earful from Dadda.

I came downstairs with an attached big smile on my face and saw everyone present in the dining room, talking and laughing.

The aroma of delicious food filled the air, making my stomach growl in anticipation.

I wished good morning to Dadu ,Dadi ,Chote Papa and Choti Ma and hugged them ,with my other two bhaiyus, Yug and Yag Rajvansh Singhania.

"Good morning bachaa." Yug bhaiyu said with a hug and a kiss on my forehead.

"Good morning bhaiyu"I respond with smile and kiss on his cheeks.

Then I was snatched into a big hug "Good morning Shoonaaaa" Yag bhaiyu sang and made me sit on his lap .

"Good morning bhaiyuuuu" I also respond in same way and kiss on his cheeks.

"Now if the good mornings are done let's have breakfast,...wait where is Arnav and Aarav"Choti Ma asked.

"Dadda is checking on Aarav bhaiyu" I respond innocently and with a smirk internally that nobody notice.Heheee

"What's going to happen now" Yug bhaiyu asked startling me, whom I am kidding he knows me in and out .

"Just enjoy bhaiyu.."I respond with mischievous smile.

We were all sitting down for breakfast when suddenly, the calm atmosphere was shattered by the entrance of my Dadda . His face was red with anger, behind him, Aarav bhaiyu shuffled in with a look of pure terror on his face.

As Dadda stomped towards the table, just as he opened his mouth to unleash his wrath, Aarav bhaiyu let out a tiny squeak and fainted dead away.

Dadda's angry expression melted away into one of confusion as he looked down at the unconscious bhaiyu. "What the heck happened here?" he muttered.

I couldn't help but snicker at the sight of my brother and everyone was amused.

Eventually, Aarav bhaiyu got up from the floor sheepishly smiling and sat on a chair totally ignoring Dadda's glare.

"What did my innocent boy do?" Dadi finally asked.

"Oh well your ohh so innocent boy forget to do his assignments which he is supposed to submit today."Dadda told her while glaring at Bhaiyu.

"Ohh that one which was given on Thursday, I reminded you yesterday of bhaiyu but Dadda he didn't listen and was playing video games." I said innocently and shook my head in disbelief, I can totally feel bhaiyu's glare . Hehehee