CHAPTER 8 - The reaction

"but now what? we don't know how the fan really react"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV
"they actually look good together"

"uh huh like duh i've been shipping them since the magazine comes out"

"i was really angry at first because she stole xiumin oppa from me, but i realize they're human after all"

"like he even knows you exist"

Xiumin was listening all their conversation all along, now he thinks that his fan is starting to be accepting the relationship between him and Hani. but then he realize that he's not even in any kind of relationship with Hani. they're just friends after all.

"oh look isn't that Xiumin?"

"oh yeah that's right!"

"oppa! can i have your photograph please"

"oh my god!!!"

Xiumin realizes and start running for his life [okay i'm a bit too much hahaha]

"where did he go omg"

"oh no i didn't take any photograph with him"

"i haven't even ask for his sign damn it"

XIUMIN POV
lucky me they didn't see me getting inside this restaurant. i was resting because of the running, suddenly my phone rang. it's my manager.

"hello Xiumin"

"ne hyung waeyo?"

"where are you right now?"

"i'm in some kind of a restaurant right now, some fans was just chasing me right now"

"oh my, are you okay?"

"yeah i'm okay, by the way why are you calling?"

"tomorrow you are going to a meeting with Lee So Man CEO, Hani, and Hani's CEO"

"what? what for?"

"i don't know they didn't tell me"

"oh okay"

"okay, be carefull getting back to your dorm"

"ne hyung" 'hung up'

a meeting with both our CEO? oh dang this is bad. what will happen to me? they will not fire me obviously but i'm still worried for sure

'phone rang' 'Xiumin answer without seeing the caller id'

"hello?"

"hello oppa"

"uh oh Hani ssi"

"why are you being formal and stuff suddenly"

"no i was just uh.. just forget it"

"oh by the way have you been told about the meeting?"

"yeah, my manager just called me"

"what would they say omg"

"i don't know either, but it must be an important one. because i mean both our CEO will be there"

"i wonder what is it, oh oppa i'm going tight now okay?"

"oh okay bye Hani"

"bye oppa"

'hung up'

HANI POV
oh my god, i mean like dude seriously. a meeting with Xiumin oppa, HIS CEO AND MY CEO?! like omg i'm speechless. what am i suppose to wear, what am i suppose to act.

"Hani ya"

"oh ne oppa wae?"

"get ready for tomorrow, just wear a semi-formal cloths and act normal okay?"

"ne oppa"

"Hani ya"

"oh Le unni"

"are you okay?"

"huh?"

"i know some of his fans said some really bad thing to you"

"well as you see i'm okay unni, i don't care about their opinion"

"where are you going tomorrow?"

"well i have a meeting"

"o-"

"with Xiumin"

"rea--"

"with our CEO"

"wh--"

"and Xiumin's CEO"

"WHAT?! oh my god Hani!!"

"i know, it must be a really bad thing. i mean like this is the first time i've been in this kind of situation unni"

"oh my i've been in a meeting with our CEO, once. and i don'tdon think i want it twice"

"nobody wants to do it twice unni"

"i know and even SM's CEO?"

"uh huh he's very busy, and in the fact he made time for the meeting means there is something really important to be talked"

"yeah, but maybe they just want to ask you some question about the dating scandal"

"and the kiss" Junghwa suddenly come

"yeah.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

want to know why they are called for the meeting? vote and comment please!

Hi guys!!

i'm sorry for bad english, short chapter and typo

thankyou for the vote, the comment and stuff i'm really thankfull for it