CHAPTER 107: Heroes Assemble

A/N: this chapter will contain spoilers from season six so read it at your own risk

{Ellie Todoroki}

{8AM - GUNGA MOUNTAIN VILLA}

Me and the other hero course students are on Gunga Mountain Villa, awaiting a speech from the Number One Hero Endeavor.

"I want to thank everyone for coming out here today. And I am giving one last thanks to the one that made today's meeting possible. The Number Three Hero Air Wave, who isn't here cause she is on another mission. Anyway, I need all the heroes with me since we're needed at the hospital and the work study students will have to stay with my trusty sidekick Burnin to help with the evacuations. That is all...heroes assemble. Burnin, I'm trusting you to look after the students" Endeavor said as he walked off into the distance with other pros behind him.

"You can count on me sir! Alright rookies, we will wait for Edgeshot's signal" Burnin said as she saluted.

"Right!" all of us said in unison.

"Hey Midoriya, are you ok? You started to mutter" I said as I laughed a little.

"S-Sorry, I was just thinking about the book that Air Wave gave us on the first day of our work study with Endeavor" he said, curiously.

"What about it you damn nerd?" Bakugo said.

"Think about it Kacchan, that book Endeavor also got from Air Wave. Meaning there were secret codes for Endeavor to find and tell the authorities specifically for today" Midoriya explained.

"He's right, Bakugo and the Number One Hero has been training his hardest ever since" Shoto said.

"Damn, not only she is the Number Three Hero but she is also a double agent. I hate to admit it but I'm really impressed" Bakugo said, really annoyed.

"Air Wave is an amazing hero, I just hope that her hard work pays off in the end" I said.

Thanks Kanan, we couldn't have done this without you.

Gramps, Gran Torino, Mirko and Mr Aizawa...please be careful.

{Enji Todoroki/Endeavor}

{JAKU HOSPITAL}

Me and the other heroes were by my side have finally arrived at Jaku Hospital.

Inside the hospital...Detective Tsukauchi, the police and more heroes were waiting our arrival.

"Now that the number one hero is here, let's begin the presentation" Detective Tsukauchi said.

"So, this monster is a true villain. All For One's most trust agent" Rock Lock said.

"Right and he is a mad scientist who bioengineered those nomu abominations" Mandalay said.

"How are you certain he is the one to blame?" I said.

"I sent someone in undercover after we received intel from the safety commission. She found a restricted area within the hospital and none of the staff really knew its purpose. This off limits area has one entrance through the morgue. Rocky is the only person who comes and goes. If you need some more evidence, this picture is from our man inside" Detective Tsukauchi explained.

"Is that a tiny nomu?" Pixie-Bob said in disgust.

"It would be easier to arrest the doctor since he is a public figure but if we do act rashly, the  Paranormal Liberation Front will enact countermeasures. The last thing that all of us want is a repeat of the widespread devastation in Hosu or Kamino. Those events traumatized the public and we lost too many good people on our side. Sure we were able to apprehend All For One but it was a cost of All Might being forced to retire. Therefore, we will face this situation with every available resource at our disposal" Detective Tsukauchi finished saying.