Sunset Shimmer's first encounter with Twilight

In the halls of Canterlot High, Sunset Shimmer was walking through the halls with a shy smile on her face, waving to the other students. As she turned around the corner, she saw two students, one boy and one girl confronting another student who was leaning against a locker.

Twilight: That thing doesn't belong to you, don't ever pick up someone else's property.

Discord: Next time, go and savage through the trash you stupid little farm animal!

The girl leaning against her locker looked frightened.

Gilda: O...okay, but it...it didn't even belong to you anyway.

Twilight+Discord: What?!?!

Gilda: I...I take that back!!

Discord: No wonder you and your friends are a bunch of stray animals!!

Twilight smiled and she and Discord walked away, laughing sickeningly. Gilda started to cry.

Sunset Shimmer: Are you okay?

Gilda: I'm...fine thanks. Those two are a bunch of meanies.

Sunset Shimmer watched as Twilight and Discord walked away, still laughing sickeningly.

The two girls looked at each other and introduced themselves.

Sunset Shimmer: I better be going, bye Gilda.

Gilda: Bye Sunset Shimmer.

{Two hours later}

Sunset Shimmer watched in delight as other students in Canterlot High walked around when two very familiar voices could be heard.

Twilight: Well well well, you must be new here I presume.
Sunset Shimmer scowled with an angry pout.

Sunset Shimmer: I know you took the crown from Equestria!!!

Discord was standing next to Twilight, grinning evilly as Sunset shimmer was getting confronted.

Discord: Hah!!! That silly little thing isn't yours you know. it's for whoever wins the title of fall formal prince or princess!! Haha!!

Twilight started to blush when Discord put his arm around her waist.

Twilight: He's right new girl, it's for the one who wins the title!! Haha!!

The three of them glowered at each other before Twilight and Discord grinned evilly, laughing sickeningly.

Discord: You better watch your back next time new girl, think about the way you talk to others.

Twilight tied her hair into pigtails and let them look loose.

The two walked away and said, "You don't know the first thing about fitting in!"

Sunset shimmer stood in the darkened area as Gilda came over to cheer her up.