Meeting Sonata Dusk, Trixie and Derpy

Sunset Shimmer walked into the gymnasium, noticing another girl blowing up a bunch of balloons and decorating the place with streamers.

Sunset Shimmer: Hello, I was told by Gilda that the head of the dance committee would be here.

Sonata: Don't let her looks fool you new girl, she can be quite a handful sometimes.

Sunset Shimmer: You and Gilda aren't friends?

Sonata looked at Sunset Shimmer's summer dress and her hair which was tied back.

Sonata: Okay then, write your name and you're officially running for the fall formal crown.

Sunset Shimmer introduced herself and wrote her name down on the paper as best as she could.

Sunset Shimmer gasped when she noticed Derpy coming in with a dozen boxes of muffins.

Sonata: The delivery of muffins have arrived, thank you Derpy.

Derpy: I just hope that Twilight and Discord will be satisfied otherwise they'll have our heads.
Sunset Shimmer made a run for it.

As Trixie helped out with the balloons, the door burst open, revealing Twilight, Discord and their henchwomen Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

Twilight: This is appalling, absolutely appalling.

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon giggled.

Discord: There should be more streamers near the stage and fewer balloons.

He then poked one of the balloons, causing one to pop.

Diamond Tiara: Yeah, more streamers.

Silver Spoon: And fewer balloons.

Twilight looked over at the pile of boxes next to Derpy before blowing her bangs/fringe out of her face.

Twilight+Discord: Muffins?!?! Eeew!!

Derpy's crossed yellow eyes swam with tears as she watched Twilight throw the muffins at the wall.

Derpy: I followed the recipe like you said.

Discord grabbed Derpy by the collar of her shirt.

Discord: Well they all look like a large clump of coal to me.

Sonata: By the way the new girl Sunset Shimmer signed up for the fall formal crown.

Twilight: She what?!?!

Twilight snatched the clipboard out of Sonata's hands

Sonata: I know, she has scruffy handwriting.

Discord and Twilight growled with fury before they hissed through gritted teeth, "Where is this Sunset Shimmer?!"