Candles?

I grab a plate. And I swear the smell gets stronger, but I've decided I must just be crazy. It must've been the heat today. I decide to get something easy a piece of pizza. and a few french fries I knew my dad would not be mad about that. I start my walk back to the table when I noticed the smell just keeps getting stronger so I take a second to look around for the candle. The thing was I could not see any candles burning in this restaurant. I'm around. I make eye contact with this very good looking man. He looked very intimidating and quite scary. He looks at me in my eyes and I could've swore. I saw him say the "MINE" but I know I'm definitely crazy. Who would say that to a stranger

I quickly get back to my table and eat. I didn't notice. I was eating fast until my father kicked my leg under the table. I look up and he looks angry. I knew I messed up and I was gonna pay for it. After eating, my father told me to go get another plate so I didn't look so weird sitting without Food at the table. I knew I had to get another plate, but I was not allowed to eat this plate.
When I got back to the table, my cousin was sitting there with a very wicked grin on his face, and I knew something was gonna happen. My stomach started to turn, and I just felt really sick.

TRIGGER WARNING

I still sat down next to him. That was my seat when I sat down it's like he scooted closer. He then put his hand on my bare leg since I was wearing a dress that my father forced me to wear. I was uncomfortable. He's never done anything like this in public before I tried to scoot away but squeeze my leg and dug his nails into my leg. His hand started going up towards my stomach and I knew what he was trying to do so I looked at him and told him I have to use the bathroom. Luckily, let me go.

After I was out of sight of my family, the tears just started coming I couldn't make them stop. I tried and my rush to get to the bathroom. I didn't notice that I walked into the bathroom.