Stranger

Genevieve POV

I wake up very comfortable and very calm. That's very weird. I've never woken up that way in years and then I noticed he is still in bed with me wrapped around me and I quickly turn over and I noticed it's not my cousin. It's the man from the restaurant.
I don't know why but some reason I feel safe, but I'm too scared to let my guard down. I try to get up, but he's wrapped around me. Did he hurt me too? Why would stranger want to do that? I don't remember much of what happened, but I know I'm in pain down there. A lot of pain like it hurts a lot so much. I accidentally let out a whine . That's when he wakes up and I get scared. I'm thinking he's gonna hurt me just like my cousin did but all he says is good morning and has the sweetest smile on his face. I'm confused. Why is he being so nice to me. I Didn't know what to say so all I could say was I need to use the bathroom. He let me out of his and I quickly made it to the bathroom and lock the door.  What do I do? How do I get out of here? What if he won't let me leave what if my dad gave me him. So many questions I can't seem to think straight.  I started to feel dizzy so I decided to take a bath. I look around the bathroom and I noticed there's a lot of men stuff in here so I go through the bag to find everything I would need soap shampoo, conditioner. I don't like using the stuff from the hotel it smells weird. As I'm going through the bag, I noticed a razor blade.

Trigger warning

I take out the razor blade. I wasn't sure what I was gonna do, but I know I didn't want to be here anymore and to do this pain and deal with it. I Take the Razorblade and get into the very warm bath.  The bath is so warm. I start feeling tired, but I know if I go to sleep. Something bad will happen. I took the razor blade and I start making small little gashes in my arm at first and then then they started getting deeper and deeper and then doing the same on the other arm. I definitely think I'm losing a lot of blood but I don't care I hear the door handle rattling to the bathroom, trying to come in. I'm scared what is he gonna do when he finds me he's gonna beat me that's what he's gonna do. Just like everyone else in my life.