Tbd

Micas POV

I went back to the hospital and the doctor explained to me that she could go home, but he wants her on a strict diet to help get up her appetite and that she would have to take another set of pills in about a week.
I walked into her hospital room and she was sitting on the edge of the bed with the nurse talking before she noticed me she looked happy and free. When she did notice me, she did get a somewhat scared look on her face, but it quickly went away and was replaced with a smile. Not a happy smile kind of fake smile. She asked me how long will it take for me to take her home and I told her about two minutes. It's not that far of a walk. She got very confused. She told me she thought I was taking her back to her old home. I told her she would never have to go back there again and that she's gonna come stay at my house.
She didn't have anything with her so all she had were the clothes on her body that were definitely too big. We were gonna have to take her shopping. We start walking back to my house. as we are walking, I noticed she is looking around with her mouth wide open looking surprised. We start getting closer to my house. It is one of biggest non pack houses. It was white with two stories. We walk in the front door and I told her to follow me upstairs to our room.