Home away from home

Genevieve POV
I started to wake up. It smelled clean.  Too clean. I opened my eyes and noticed I was in a bed. A hospital bed. Attached to a bunch of IV s. What had happened? Where was I? The Doctor walked in and told me what I already knew. I was malnourished. Small for my age and many other things. I asked him about the man and he told me he would be back soon. I thought I would have been scared. But I wasn't. I was kind of excited. And calm.
The nurses brought me breakfast. There was so much I could only eat a few bites of eggs before I was full. Shortly after breakfast the man came in. He asked if we could talk. I said yes.
He explained to me a few different things. Some of which made me think this man was absolutely crazy. First his name is Mica. He was the Alpha of the Oceana pack. He is a "werewolf". He must think I'm crazy. Or i must be dreaming. Or dead. He continued to tell me how he rescued me from my cousin. And that I never have to go back there. He also said I'm his mate and that means I'll be Luna to the pack. This was so much information to take in. My head was hurting just thinking about it.  I told him I was tired and asked if he could leave. I could see the hurt in his eyes but it quickly changed and he said ok. He left and soon came in the nurse asking if I wanted help taking a shower. I liked her. Her name was Macey. She was so nice and sweet. I decided to tell her my name and how old I was, but I asked her not to tell anybody what I said other than my name. Since I knew I was safe I told her a little bit about my life. you could see how sad she was when I told her. she said nobody deserved to be treated like that, especially by family. I asked her to explain a little bit about the pack and about life year she told me we are near the ocean. We are one of the only werewolf packs that swim our alpha is very particular about everybody learning how to properly swim, even if it's just in human form. He does not put up with any nonsense, but can definitely be a fun alpha. We are one of the strongest packs in the world, especially since we do know how to swim. After we talked for a few hours, she told me the doctor wanted to come back in in here and talk to me, and then after that I could go to sleep I was very exhausted.

The doctor came in after doing a bunch of blood test. He said the rape kit did come back positive, but he gave me a bunch of pills to take to help with any and pregnancy. I was very embarrassed because I did not say I wanted. I didn't want any of this done but they did it without asking. But I'm slightly glad they did so I can get all these medication's.
After he explained everything to me stating I would have to take another set of pills in about a week, he told me that Mica will be back in a few few hours to take me home. I was so confused because Mica  told me I never had to go back there. I didn't want to argue just in case they made me leave sooner. soon, I fell asleep.