Chapter 3

"Namjoon, where were you and your wife the whole night, what was that important thing which made you stay out of your home for the whole night, it was your brother's wedding yesterday and instead of fulfilling the duties as an older brother, you just went out with your wife, I don't expect anything from that girl but you, I wasn't expecting such negligence from a family guy like you" Mrs. Kim said to Namjoon who was just entered the house alone. 

He was silent all the time, he seemed to be worried of something. 

"Taehyung would be here anytime, he is coming to meet us because he has a flight to America, from now on he and Ara are gonna live there. You know what Mr. Jeon wants him to take care of all the office work from today only. No matter how rich they are, they are so humble, they treat Taehyung as their own son, I am so proud of my son, he really made me proud, I always wanted to see my kids living a luxurious life and my Taehyung got what he deserves" Mrs. Kim said while smiling, she had tears of happiness in her eyes.

"Taehyung, my son please come inside", Mrs. Kim said when she saw her younger son standing at the doorstep. 

"It seems like you were waiting for me eomma" Taehyung said while walking towards his mother with a happy smile. He came inside and greeted his mother and hugged her lovingly.

"Ohh hyung you are here too" and that's where Namjoon lost his temper, how could he act normally after committing the most shameful crime, he is the one who r@pped an innocent girl at the day of his own wedding and now this guy has no shame in his eyes. 

His face isn't even showing a sign of shame, he should be ashamed of his act Namjoon stood up from his place, he wanted to kill his brother right there, he couldn't believe on his ears when he heard Y/n and Soo yun conversation, it was hard for him to accept the reality.

Taehyung was always respectful towards everyone, even he was the only person except Namjoon who supported Soo yun and Y/n whenever their mother tried to humiliate them, it was impossible for him to believe that someone like Taehyung could do such heinous crime but the vulnerable state of Y/n was telling his true colors.

His heart ached to see the innocent girl who was crying in his wife's embrace and telling her about the heinous incident, she wasn't even able to explain the details, she was only crying in her agony.

Namjoon felt ashamed of his brother's activities and it became hard for him to stay at the place where Y/n was, Taehyung moved towards him to hug him but instead of a warm hug, he received a hard slap on his face. Namjoon's behaviour left Mrs. Kim and Taehyung shocked...

"Namjoon, what is wrong with you, how could you do this?" 

"How could I do this how could he do such a shameful crime, ask your son eomma what this bastard did last night"

"Namjoon behave yourself", his mother said in a loud voice. Namjoon grabbed Taehyung from his collar and pulled him towards him... 

"Why did you do that, tell me you bastard how could you even thing of doing something like that"

"Hyung I am not getting what are you even saying"