Hidden Desires

Silas's POV

I want her.

I press closer, my hips nudging hers, her body flattening against the wall behind her. I return my hand on her hip, squeezing her there, crushing those delicate pink petals beneath my grip.

"Silas." The sound of my name falling from her lips does something to me. Urges me on, filling me with borderline desperation. I remove my hand from the back of her head and grab her behind her thighs, lifting her. Those long, sexy legs automatically wrap around my hips, my hoodie she's wearing, riding up, exposing her slender thighs.

I want to touch. To look. I don't know where to start first. Removing my mouth from hers, I back away a little, glancing down. The way her ass rests against the front of my trousers, her legs loosely linked around my hips, her sharp heels brushing against my ass.

I push her onto my bed, frantically removing her clothes, then mine. I kiss her everywhere. Her neck. Her collarbone. The tops of her breasts, the valley in between them. When I draw her nipple into my mouth, she arches off the bed as I nibble and suck on the sensitive piece of flesh, clutching me close.

"More Silas," she begs.

It all feels too good to be true.

She gets my boxer briefs off and my erection nudges against her, eager to get inside. She spreads my legs wider in encouragement and I grab hold of the base of his cock, dragging the head through her folds, back and forth.

Her eyes roll into the back of her head as a ragged moan leaves her. "Oh God, Silas. Please."

"Please what?" I ask between pants, on my knees between her thighs, cock in hand as I deliver my exquisite torture.

She doesn't even hesitate to ask for what she needs. "I want you inside of me."

I reposition myself, my face above hers, my fingers still around the base of his cock when I slip it inside. She gasped at the sensation as I slowly filled her, inch by inch until I was buried deep, as deep as I could go.

We're both still, our bodies adjusting to each other, the thunderous roar of my racing heartbeat filling my ears. When I don't move, she cracks her eyes open.

I begin to move, the slow drag of my cock withdrawing from her body making her arch against me, whimpering in pleasure. I slide back inside with the same, dragging pace, making sure her mind is filled with lust.

"Silas," she moans.

Nothing has ever felt so good. Nothing.

Nothing was, is, or ever be as good as hearing her moan my name. Nothing.

"Fuck you're so tight," I murmur, dipping my head to deliver a soothing kiss to her lips as I increase his pace.

She takes it all, losing herself to the sensation of me filling me again and again, her eyes rolling back to her head.  We rock into each other, the base of my cock nudging against her clit, that familiar feeling starting to build. The bed rocks, grunts leaving me with every thrust and she hooks her legs around my waist, clinging to me.

"Oh fuck." I pull out of me at the last second and she watches in open fascination, eyes wide, as I wrap my fingers around my cock, stroking myself until I'm coming all over her, onto her lower stomach, my come dripping all over her, down into her pussy.

I stare at her as I try to control my breathing, my body covered in a sheen of sweat, my other hand coming up to push her hair out of her face. He's the hottest thing alive.

"Silas." she swallows hard, her gaze lifting to mine. "That was... holy shit."

Wait a minute. Was it so good for her, that she could barely speak? I smirk.

A squeal leaves her when I reach out and drag my fingers through the semen on her stomach, gently rubbing it into her skin.

"Silas—"

"I came all over you," I murmur, my fingers slipping lower, cupping her between her thighs. "I made a mess."

"I don't mind," she says breathlessly. 

"I marked you."
"You're mine now."

"I was always yours."

"Yes. Always."
"I love you princess."

"I love you too blue eyes."

Ria's POV

Silas lifts me up, bridal style, and walks towards the washroom, placing me on the counter gently like he's trying not to hurt me. He fills up the bath and adds some essences.

He lifts me up again and puts me in the bathtub, joining me. He starts scrubbing my hair.

"I can do this, blue eyes."

"Let me take care of you, princess." He pushes my hands away, lathers up his hands with shampoo, and massages my hair, slowly moving down to my shoulders. The tension in my muscles starts to melt away under his gentle touch.

He rinses my hair, careful not to get any shampoo in my eyes. "How does that feel?" he asks, his voice soft.

"Wonderful," I murmur, opening my eyes to look at him. "You have a gentle touch."

He smirks, "Would you say that about when we were in bed."

I pinch his arm, "Shut up idiot."

We sit in comfortable silence as he continues to wash me, his hands moving with tender precision. I feel safe, cherished, truly at peace.

Once he's done, he gently helps me out of the tub, wrapping me in a fluffy towel. "There we go." 

I lean into him, pressing a kiss to his lips. "You're my everything," I whisper.

"And you're mine," he replies, holding me close. "Always."

We cuddle into bed, him wearing track pants and me, his stolen hoodie.

"Sleep well, princess." He says, kissing my forehead.