chapter 11

“You realize how much you truly miss someone when something happens, good or bad, and the only person you want to tell is the one person who isn’t there."
                                        Aarav.

Continuation..

The first thing he did during the 1 hr break they get before their next class is, he run out of the class and run towards the inbuilt pharmacy they had next to nurse room at every floor and buy some banded, onintents antiseptic and other dressing material and rush over towards the direction of his next class, he was on his way when he saw Ashton standing near the window while talking to someone, his back facing his he walked towards him and stood behind him patiently waiting for him to finish his call, and by the way he is talking it looks like he is mad, and aarav didn't want to anger him more then he already is, so he just stood there, all this time his eyes were struk on the red mark on his fair skin, and all thanks to his clean clear skin it sticks out even more.

Ashton : then tell him to fuck off I am done playing housing

Ashton yelled and ended the call,

Ashton : fucking pretending asshole

He groan and cursed before kicking the wall next to him, running his hands over him neatly styled hair he pushed them back, running his fingers from the front all the way towards the back, it was about to run over those red marks but before it could, a hand gripped on his wrist stopping them from doing so.

Aarav : wait your nails will make it worse

A worried aarav voice out.

Ashton : the fuck.

He cursed and turned back to curse the hell out of whoever dared to touch him, stopped in the middle seeing a familiar figure.

Ashton : the fuck you are doing, who told you that you can touch me?

He said through his gritted teeth that's when aarav realised what he did. At that time his body worked on his instinct without even realising.

Aarav : iam sorry I didn't mean to.

He immediately pulled his hands back.

Ashton : piss off loser

He cursed and about to walk away but aarav block his way.

Aarav : are you out of your mind, step away before I forced you too

He warned him but instead off acomplying aarav bring the carry bag he was holding.

Aarav : you should disinfect it or it'll not heal quickly.

He said, concern and worry clearly visible in his eyes, despite the rude behaviour he got from Ashton.

Ashton : the fuck it is, seriously have you gone mad from the shock or what?

He looked at him like he is the biggest fool in the world.

Aarav : i promise I'll not bother you, just take it, or else it'll make me worried all the time.

Ashton rolled his eyes in annoyance, this guy is really getting on his nerves..

Ashton : look here asshole, I am not in the mood to entertain your sorry ass of an excuse so just fuck off while iam asking nicely..

He pushed him making aarav stumble a bit but soon enough he stable himself and again blocked Ashtons path..

Ashton : huh seriously iam already annoyed and this fucker just wanted to make it hard

Ashton huff in disbelief, he rubbed his face with his palms in frustration.