Annabeth summons three ladies and one eyeball

Annabeth stopped us and began fishing around in her backpack. I stared at her while she did so, and i noticed a few things.

1. Her chin was cut
2. She had sticks and grass in her beautiful braids.
3. She had claw markings on her jeans.

"What are you looking for?" Percy asked Annabeth as she handed me a book to hold, then a shirt, then a bra- Percy averted his eyes when she did so.

"Dude, it's just a bra!" I remarked as Percy shielded his eyes from the bra.

"I don't want to see my best friend's bra." Percy shouted as he panicked, keeping his hand covering his eyes.

"FOUND IT! Thank the gods!" She pulled the bra off my finger, the T-Shirt off the book, and the book out of my hand. Percy turned around, terrified and let out a breath of air. Annabeth had pulled out a Drachma

"Annabeth. New York drivers won't take that. I would know- I tried." I gave Percy a look of What the frick? He just rubbed the back of his neck. She began saying something in ancient Greek, but i didn't bother to try and translate. Sometimes my brain will automatically, sometimes i have to dig and pray. She threw the coin, and it disappeared mid-air. For a second, nothing happened. Then the creepiest thing happened; the parking spot started bubbling and turning red like blood. I squealed and jumped back as a car exploded out of it.

"I hate my life!" I screamed as I held onto Tyson's arm. He looked down and patted my head. The car wasn't yellow; it was grey. I couldn't read what the door said; it looked like Rgay sisres. And I doubt somebody would call themselves that, so I knew my Dyslexia was acting up. The passenger window rolled down and I saw the oldest lady ever peak out the window, mumbling "passage? Passage?" and I leaned more into Tyson. I blame the fight from earlier tiring me out and I just wanted to be safe right now.

"Four to Camp Half-Blood." The old lady made a noise after looking at Tyson.

"Ach! We don't take his kind." Was it pick on Tyson day? I was going to say something, but Annabeth spoke up before i could.

"Extra pay. Three more drachmas upon arrival." The lady snapped and nodded- eager for the money.

"DEAL!" So... we didn't fit... Three seats; four kids, one being almost 7 feet tall. Doesn't work out. I decided I would sit on Annabeth's lap because it would be less weird (Author's note: Do not make ANY jokes about this. They are 13, and Annabeth sees Caspian as a sister; as does Caspian.) Tyson was going to sit in the middle, but i would need to squish Annabeth if he was next to me, so he was against the opposite window. Percy was in the middle, i put my legs on his lap.

"This sucks." I whined as Annabeth tried her hardest to keep a straight face. I realized there were three ladies in the front seat.

"Long Island! Out-of-metro fare bonus. Ha!" One of the ladies said, then they slammed down on the gas. I fell into the gap between Annabeth's legs and the seat. I was stuck, very, very stuck. "AGH!" My arms were painfully overextended outwards, my legs were somehow still in Percy's lap, and my head was against Annabeth's knee. A voice sounded from the roof.

"Hi, this is Ganymede, cupbearer to Zeus, and when I'm out buying wine for the Lord of the Skies, I always buckle up!" Isn't he that hot guy that Zeus turned into a god because he was jealous? I don't know, all i know is that I'm stuck.

"Not helping Gany-made or whatever it is! I can't buckle on the ground!" I looked up and all I could see were Percy and Annabeth's faces; Tyson was looking, but everyone avoids looking up at him because it's awkward. "I might just stay down here for the ride." Somebody from the front screamed.

"Look out! Go left!" I couldn't see who it was because the center console was blocking my eyesight.

"Well, If you give me the eye, Tempest, I could see that!" What now? Did she really say, 'the eye'? Jesus, we're goanna die! The car swerved and I felt Annabeth quickly move her leg as she cushioned my head. I would have hit the door and it would have hurt. They began arguing in the front as I debated how to get out of this situation. Tyson's too big to try and do a roly-poly kinda movement, and Percy's too awkward to try and help me. Someone screamed brake and instead of stopping; we sped up. I was pushed into Annabeth at the sudden acceleration and my stomach jumped. I remembered Tyson get's carsick; Jesus, now i really don't want to be down here!