1: Dis-Gus-Ting

Seria's POV.
"Four hundred and eighty nine losses to dad, but against you O'Nii Chan, I've won two hundred and forty two times, lost two hundred and forty one times, and we tied five times. Face it Soma, even if I'm the younger twin, MY FRIED RICE WAS WAY BETTER YOURS!" I slyly grinned at my older brother, and pulled out a bento box. "Now, I do believe you have to eat this!"

And with that, I shoved the whole eel roll into his mouth and watched him gag. "DISGUSTING!" He shouted out loud, which attracted some attention throughout the diner.

"The grapefruit stuffed inside the eel was a good idea though." Soma grinned at me, and I jump up and down, excited. "The mushroom mustard sauce was great, when it clashed against the grapefruit-it really left the slimy taste in your mouth." I smiled and nodded my head. It was the best part of the dish. "The grapefruit and the slimy eel don't go at all together, so stuffing it in the eel was really smart."

Soma continued, putting the bento box down. "However," I frown, what could I have done wrong now? "My dish was better!" He proclaimed, and I stomped my foot, frustrated.

"It was not!" I complained as I put the bento box away. "Sure it was." Soma began, and started waving his arms like squid tentacles. "The peanut butter squid was ten times better!" "Oh yeah?" I scoffed, "The grapefruit eel made you squirm like a baby though! The squid didn't have even half the reaction that you did when I tasted it."

As we bickered, we heard a couple of people frowning in the background. "There they go again. You know, the twins aren't bad at cooking, it's just I wouldn't like to eat any of their personal 'creations'."

As if our argument started to escalate, dad decided to butt in. The "Keep it down you two, everyone knows my dried sardines garnished with strawberry jam was the worst!" Both Soma and I turned around to him and protested, while the same two customers muttered, "Well, now we know where they got it from..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The rest of the day dragged on. Customers came and went, and before we knew it, it was time to close up. "Soma, when your done, kill the flame on the charcoal grill." Our dad stated.

Looking up from wiping the tables, I noticed he was muttering to himself, and that he still had a lot of stuff to clean up. "Don't worry dad! I'll do it!" I smiled. Soma was obviously still thinking about today's cooking battle.

As I picked up the the grill, I heard the front door open. "Welcome-" both Soma and I started at the same time, but then frowned.

A purple haired woman strode in, surrounded by three bodyguards, all wearing identical suits. I looked at Soma's darkened face, which confirmed my suspicions. He had told me about these people yesterday. While I was at my aikido club reunion, some 'Urban Life Planners' came in. It's ridicules really.

"Pardon us." The purple haired woman spoke, as she and her bodyguards walked into the restaurant in an orderly fashion. "It looks like your still open," Both she and her men started walking to Soma, who's arms were folded, as he lent against the wall. "But forgive us for barging in." She took off her sunglasses, "I'm an urban life planner, Minegasaki."

While saying so, she leant forewords, exposing herself- no, exposing herself wouldn't compare to what she was doing right now. Her bra was practically showing, and her bust... Unlike me, Soma remained unchanged. I guess I have to thank him for taking care of the female property vultures. Ten feet tall scary looking guy demanding that we give our restaurant over to him? I've got it. Person trying to force us to sell the land to him? No sweat. But busty woman, just flaunting her way to make us sign over the property deeds? I can't take people like them. I guess the developers realised after seven broken noses and a couple of hospital trips that brute force wouldn't work on Restaurant Yukihara.