Prologue

"Hey! Hey! Imouto~chan! The judge is here!" A fifteen year old red haired boy ran out of a small Japanese restaurant to his younger twin sister, who was haunching over a flame grill, her red hair hanging by her sides.

She looked at her brother, and frowned. "Just because you were born a couple of minutes before me does not change the fact that we're twins!" She complained, her golden eyes flashed, annoyed.

The boy, who's name was Soma grinned and sat down next to her. "So, what are you making now, Seira?" He sat next to her, staring intently at the food on the grill. "A dish I just thought up!" She grinned evilly, and Soma shivered. His sister had a slight sadistic side to her.

"It's grapefruit stuffed inside a eel sushi roll. It tastes really bad. I tried to get my hands on some guava, but it wasn't in season so grapefruit will have to do!" Seira stood up, with an idea in her mind. She smirked and turned to her brother while she unraveled her navy blue ribbon. "How about the loser has to eat the other person creation." Soma unraveled his own white headband, and grinned. "It's on!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:
Hello There!
Thanks for reading my first fanfic! I'll update every week (probably on Wednesdays or Saturdays)
First chapter will be up real soon :)

Cover done by xXTabbystarXx (Thank you!)
© 2015
Vote. Comment, (and if your in a good mood) Subscribe :)
~Penguin-Hikari~