6: Delicious!

Seira's Pov.
"Dammit! Dammit Dammit Dammit!" I stormed down the corridor to my room, 304. "Two hundred and forty three losses each huh? We're tied now." I laughed humourlessly, while shaking my head. "At least she passed me." I unlocked the door. "That would've been humiliating if she didn't..."

Walking into my new room, I looked around. All the walls were white except for one, where the wallpaper had been ripped off and instead had a plain brick wall with a birch bookshelf. A matching desk was in front of the window, and next to it was a bed.

Dumping my bags on the floor, I continued to inspect the room. 'The room's in good condition, despite it missing some wallpaper and looking like it's been vacant for a while. But I feel like it's too lifeless...' I thought to myself as I unpacked all my luggage, neatly putting all my plushies and cookbooks that I had collected over the years on my bookshelf.

'Maybe some posters?' I continued to muse over the lack of liveliness this room had as I arranged my clothing in the closet.

'Different furniture?'

'Plants?'

To finish decorating, I balanced my two aikido swords over my bed's headboard, trying to arrange them in a saltire, still stumped on how to liven this room. "What I need is a splash of colour..." I muttered to myself before jerking my head up surprised, and consequently, hitting my swords.

"Colour!" I grinned, ignoring the pain and happy now knowing how to to add some more life in my room.

Running down the stairs, I washed my hands and went to the kitchen. Grabbing a bag of rice flour and various different coloured food dyes, I mixed the flour with each dye separately, before I headed back to my room, balancing the six bowls with the mismatched coloured flours.

Finally reaching my dorm room, I burst through the the doors and gently placed all the different dyed flours down. Looking at the bare brick wall, I smiled as I covered the bookshelf completely, before randomly throwing the variously coloured flour at the brick wall, staining it.

'This is a lot more fun than I had initially thought.' I thought to myself as I continued to stain the brick wall.

-------------------------------------------------
"Finally, Finished~" I grinned as I dusted my hands and inspected the hour of work that I had done. The brick wall, once dull and indifferent, now splashed with colour powder and blended in to make it less harsh on the eyes.

"Great! Now time to clean up!" I started clearing up all the dust and powder that hadn't made it to the wall in addition to removing the cover that was protecting my bookshelf.

After dusting and making sure there was no more coloured powder on the floor, I washed all the bowls and returned to the kitchen, before running to grab my nightshirt and rushed to the bathroom.

"Soma should have finished by now!" I skipped down the corridor in a better mood than when I had arrived. Sinking into the bath tub, I relaxed my sore muscles. "Ahh, baths are so peaceful!" It's almost like the earlier incidents today was nothing but a bad memory.

-------------------------------------------------
After my shower, I slowly walked back to my room, still relaxed. Unfortunately, I'm so at ease, that I walked straight into room 106's opened door, and fall on the floor.

"Owww..." I rubbed my forehead, trying to recover from the impact. A small girl with teal colored eyes and amber coloured hair ran out of the room.

"Sorry! Are you ok?" She exclaimed, and offered a hand to help me up. Feeling guilty since it was partly my fault too, I accepted her hand and stood up. "No need to worry! It's my fault for not watching where I'm going."