9: The Rapport Nightmare-Day 1

A/N: Holla! I'm more or less back, but I've got exams...I might be AWOL for a bit...more...bear with me.

Seira's Pov.

"Do you think she's still asleep?"

"Shhh, Megumi-chan...Soma-kun, you say Seira-nee is really a bad morning person right?"

I rolled over, half asleep, with my eyes still shut.

"Yup, she's also got a mean left hook. If your ever going to wake her up, pin her down first...or poke her with a stick."

Soma cheerfully stated while repetitively stabbing me with my wooden aikido blade, before moving backwards out of my punching reach.

"RAWWR! YUKIHIRA SOMA! I WILL KILL YOU NEXT TIME YOU WAKE ME UP LIKE THAT!" I roared, and threw the closest object at hand in his direction.

A satisfying "Oof!" was heard, and I opened my bleary eyes to the sight in front of me. I had thrown my giant penguin stuffed animal and had hit my brother right in the face, causing him to crash into Megumi-chan who fell to the floor.

I sat up, both alarmed and embarrassed, my hair messy and tangled by my sides. The whole dorm was surrounding me, looking amused at my outburst. I brushed a hand through my hair, trying to untangle the mess that tossing and turning had done to it.

"Umm...so, good morning?"

I muttered as I stared at the floor, my cheeks stained red. The whole dorm bursts out laughing, and Yuki doubles over as I help Megumi up. 

"Megumi-chan, I'm so sorry!"

Soma starts to sit up from the floor, and I plant my foot on his chest and kick him backwards, causing another fit of laughter from my audience.

I glared at my brother, "Yukihira Soma, if you ever, EVER try to waltz into my bedroom ever again without permission, I will show you my new creation, and trust me, it's gross enough to leave a permanent scar on your palette."

He grins at me, nodding without a smug, carefree attitude, "Ah, does this mean little Imouto-chan think its time for another cook off?"

Although he sounded like he was joking, I spotted a challenging spark in his eyes. I returned that by moving my hand to my navy ribbon.

"Funny you say that, I was just thinking about how we've both been tied for the past week. I guess it's time to change that huh." I smiled pleasantly but I knew that Soma noticed the dangerous glint in my eyes, since his hand also went to his white ribbon.

The atmosphere had changed in the room, even the other dorm members could feel it too. They stopped laughing, and began to awkwardly shift from foot to foot as they saw our body posture. Just as we were about to start a mini shokugeki, Isshiki-Senpai stepped walked into my room in nothing but his trademark apron.

"Everyone? The bus is here."

I gagged, and turned from the sight. "Do you mind? Put some clothes on!"

He laughed, completely ignoring my protests. "Are you all ready? Today's the first day of the Totsuki Rapport Program. You need to get on the bus now or you'll be late to arrive."

I cursed and shoved everyone out of my room. "Move! I need to change!"

"Hurry up Seria!"