52• Shoot me

Varnika's POV

The Reception took place in our garden, all the family members, close friends, Rathore Idc. And effortless-elegance employees, everyone was present.
Aditi, Rishika, Sidharth and Karan almost killed me and Agastya when they got to know how we ended up marrying alone.
But after Agastya explained everything and spent a whole half an hour with them, they understood. But of course the taunting was still there.

I was with Maa, Chachi and Aira while Adhira and everyone else were attending the other guests.

Soon everyone left and we went inside the house.

"You guys were looking Fabulous", Kartik said while Agastya gave me a side hug.

"Indeed they are", papa said and we smiled.

"Meri beti ko Nazar mat lagao", Dadi said and patted our heads.

"Now everyone sleeps, it's already late", Maa said and we all headed towards our rooms.

"You go I'm coming in a minute", Agastya said when we reached his floor.
He went towards his library, I know it, once I saw that his library in the opposite direction and room in the opposite, this whole floor belongs to him and hence, no one comes without his permission.

I walked to our room and was feeling suffocated in this gown, hairstyle and jewellery.
I quickly changed to my night suit and finally took a relaxing breath.

I was doing my skincare when my body felt that magnetic presence and sense of aura.
I turned back and found him gazing at me.

I smiled while he was not at all ready to blink eyes.
I did my skincare and then walked towards our bed but he held my wrist and pulled me closer to him.
"What are you doing?", I asked.
"My wife forgot during the whole reception that she's now married and has a Handsome husband so I thought to remind her", he taunted.

Okay I accept It.
I was busy with my college friends and attending guests with Maa and Chachi.
So indirectly I didn't have much time to spend with him.

"Maybe she was busy and that's why she didn't have time", I whispered.

"No... She disobeyed many times and took her husband lightly just because he's being insane for her", he said smelling my Cologne while he breaths meeting my skin.

"Ohh ohh... Sorry dear husband", I kissed his jaw and then his nose.

I was about to kiss him but he held my hand and made both of us sit on the bed.

His face was suddenly all flat and serious.
He took out something from the bed side drawer and it was a big black box.
Again a gift???
Is he serious???

"Again? What's this now?", I asked.

"Open it yourself", he said and I took the box from him.

It was different from the jewelleries and footwear box. I wonder what-

My jaw dropped, eyes widened, breath stopped, heart-
It forgot to beat.
"Agasty-"

"Take it out", he said.

"Agastya but It's a-"

"Yes it's a gun", he took out the Beretta while my throat gulped the saliva.

A Gun?
That too a Beretta?
Who the fuck gives a gun to his wife on their first night?

Your exclusive husband.

The cold metal met my hands while his warm palm brushed along, "This is not just a gift or a fun prank", he looked into my eyes while both our hands were locked with gun in between, "Let me make a few things clear Varnika, You're my wife and biggest pride that I hold, no matter what no matter how, you'll demand respect. You've all the fucking rights to shot me with this Beretta then and there if you ever feel like I'm forcing you or venting out my frustrations. I am married to you but that doesn't give me any god damn rights to pore my anger in any emotional, physical or mental way.... I'll try my 200% to not do something like that but I'm not an easy person Varnika, I'm a demon.. I'm changing myself but it will take time and that's why I'm giving you this", he pointed towards the gun, "Don't think even once before using it on me if you find that I'm being aggressive or forcing you in any possible way".