You Can't Come Like This

Hailey

As his words struck me, my breath caught in my throat, and my heart seemed to pause before resuming, pounding so loudly that the sound buzzed in my ears. My blood ran cold, my eyes widened, and I looked at him, dumbfounded.

He didn't actually say that... did he?

Fuck, he did! He actually fucking said that!

"You... you're bluffing," I protested, defiant despite my nerves being on edge. I felt exposed under his gaze, as if he could see through my very soul. He had effortlessly uttered my deepest, darkest secret, and it scared me to know that he now held power over me, possessing that one thing above me.

"No," he replied, his deep voice sending vibrations through my entire body. Every part of me tingled as he moved closer, his hips grinding against mine. A soft sound escaped my lips involuntarily as I clenched my hands that were under his grip, fearing any movement that might bring our lips together or press our bodies further against each other. "I never bluff, Hailey," he continued, his voice low and intense. "I heard you well enough to be sure. You were moaning my name that morning, and again at night, when you touched yourself. I heard you say my name softly, whispering it almost, as this pretty body of yours shivered in pleasure."

Fuck. He actually knew.

He actually fucking knew. I wanted to bury myself somewhere—this was so embarrassing yet somehow hot the way uttered those details! Every word falling off of Damien's lips felt like was a scorching knife making its way into my skin, and strangely I liked the pain.

I swallowed hard, cold sweat covering my forehead, a strange heat creeping at my core, making me want to clench my thighs together. I was wet, and I had a feeling he knew it—fuck, he knew it. There was no doubt.

I couldn't blame myself; anyone who had the fortune of being so close to Damien Black would be wet in seconds. He had such an aura about him, capable of arousing your deepest, darkest desires with just a simple gaze. You'd be willing to do anything to have a taste of him.

That's how he had me here—almost ready to pay any price just to have a taste of him, just once. Almost.

When I didn't respond, he brushed his nose against mine, his warm breath caressing my skin and sending shivers down my spine. It was a wild untamable sensation, leaving me wanting more. I wanted him to touch me, to caress me, to explore places I'd only imagined him touching.

"I fucking know what you want, Hailey," he whispered, his eyes closing briefly as his free hand trailed to my hip, pressing me further against the wall. It lingered on the bare skin of my stomach, his fingers brushing against it, and I hadn't even realized when my top had risen.

I sucked in a breath at his touch, the sensation ethereal. I almost wanted to forget the fact that he was my stepbrother, just as I had countless times while imagining his face between my thighs. But then again, I knew that allowing him to do that would be my greatest sin of all time. And I wasn't sure if I was ready for that sin yet.

"All you have to do is ask," he whispered against my lips, my body trembling because of the sensations of his lips so close to mine and the heat of his body seeping into my skin—I almost had the urge to dart my tongue out and taste him. But I knew better. He was addictive enough, and even one taste would send me spiraling into the flames of desire and I might just burn so bright that in the end there'd be nothing but ashes left of me.

I was embarrassed, flustered, feeling like I was being taken advantage of, and so many thoughts raced through my mind. But I couldn't utter a single word. I was trapped, under his mesmerizing gaze, under his silver orbs that spoke of mystery, a person hidden beneath his exterior. His hands on me made me feel vulnerable.

This is what I hated about Damien—he made me feel so damn weak. He had so much control over me that every time I came across him, I felt like I didn't have even a vestige amount of power within me. He made my knees weak, my heart pound, my pussy wet and my skin tingle.

"I don't want... anything," I breathed out, struggling hard to keep it together when each stroke of his finger, each caress of his breath, and every second of his lingering gaze drove me insane. I was on the brink of losing it and I feared the aftermath more than I feared death.

"That's a lie," he said, his voice firmer now, his grip on my wrists tightening. "We both know what we want, Hailey. There's no point in denying it, no point in lying and trying to divert our minds when we could have what we want anytime." He leaned into my neck, his nose tracing a gentle path along the protruding vein. "Nothing has ever stopped me from having what I want, and neither will this marriage between your mother and dad. I want you, and I will fucking have you."

Holy shit!

Before I could muster a response, his lips met my neck in a passionate kiss, sucking and biting, slowly tracing their way down to my chest. His grip on my hands loosened, and I initially intended to push him away, but instead, my nails dug into his muscles, holding him tighter as he kissed and sucked on my skin, igniting flames of desire within me.

His free hand slowly slid lower, cupping my pussy over my shorts. A gasp tore from my throat, and I gripped onto his biceps tighter, feeling the electricity coursing through my veins at his touch. It felt even better than in my dreams.

"Say you want me, Hailey. And you will have it, right now," he whispered, kissing my shoulder and biting my skin. "I will make you come right now, against this door, again and again, until you can't take it anymore and beg for me to stop."

When I didn't respond, clearly out of words, he withdrew his hand and slipped it inside my shorts, his fingers finding my bare folds, soaking wet.

"Fuck, you are so wet..." He growled, his muscles tightening and his eyes darkening. I knew he wanted me—his eyes didn't try to hide it, unlike me, struggling to conceal everything under my lashes. I didn't want to want him, but I actually fucking wanted him, more than anything else.

His thumb found my clit, and he slowly rubbed small circles, causing my hips to shake. He hadn't even started, and I was so fucking aroused that I could come at any moment. I was already close.

"You still won't say it, huh?" A smirk curved at his lips against my skin, and his movements quickened. He rubbed my clit, his fingers running up and down from my slit to clit, teasing my folds, increasing the pressure each time as he smoothly rocked my body with just his fingers. My hips shook, my hands on his arms tightened.

"Maybe if I make you come once, I can break this silence of yours?" he asked, coming up to look at me, his gaze boring into mine. His hand grabbed my jaw, pulling me closer, intentionally brushing his lips against mine but not kissing me. My lips parted, almost begging him to kiss me, but he didn't take the hint. Instead, he kept his distance, giving me a taste but not the entire thing.

His fingers continued to move with rhythm, passion, intensity, and speed, and my body trembled and shook. I couldn't even moan at this point, I went silent, only small whimpers making their way out of my mouth, begging him to bring me the ultimate release I craved. His fingers, my god, his fingers! They were the literal definition of heaven.

"Oh my god," I finally cried out, my hand traveling around his neck, gripping him tighter with my other hand on his shoulder, as he played me with his fingers like a fucking virtuoso. "I am...I am so close." My voice broke, and his smirk widened. Little did I know what wicked idea was brewing in his mind...

His lips came close to mine, parting, signaling that he'd kiss me, but just before our lips could touch, he pulled away with a chuckle, and his fingers stopped abruptly, leaving me hanging there, painfully close to release.

"No, please," I whimpered, gripping onto him tighter, my body aching with need. "I need to come."

"Nothing ever comes free, does it?" He chuckled, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear and pulling his hand out of my shorts, inhaling the scent off his fingers with a satisfied sigh. "You have to fucking ask for it and tell me that you fucking want me. Unless, you're not getting it." He grabbed my jaw, placing a chaste kiss there before abruptly leaving the room, leaving me wet, aching, and panting.

Damien Black was fucking wicked.

Utterly fucking wicked.