(17)not my daughter

100 votes and 15 comments (about the chapter how it was did you like it or not don't spam emojis okay lovelies) to unlock the next chapter i am serious you all

love you 💗

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sun blazed down on the asphalt track as the crowd buzzed with anticipation. The main event was about to begin, and everyone was on the edge of their seats. Among the racers stood Shivansh, adjusting his helmet and gloves inside his sleek, black sports car.

Unbeknownst to him, in the car a few spots down, Ishita has prepared herself, her identity hidden behind tinted windows and racing gear.Shivaansh revved his engine, feeling the adrenaline surge through his veins.

This race was his chance to prove himself. Ishita, on the other hand, smirked beneath her helmet, knowing full well who she was up against. She had no intention of letting him win, not today.The starter flag dropped, and they were off.

Shivansh's car roared as he surged ahead, his focus sharp and unwavering. Ishita, with the precision of a seasoned racer, kept pace right behind him, her movements fluid and controlled.

Shivansh took the first turn tightly, feeling the thrill of the chase. He glanced in his rearview mirror, expecting to see a stranger, but was surprised by the skill of the driver on his tail. Ishita's eyes narrowed as she saw her opportunity.

On the straightaway, she floored the accelerator, her car rocketing forward with a powerful burst. She edged up beside Shivansh, their cars inches apart.As they approached the final turn, Shivansh pushed harder, determined to maintain his lead.

Ishita, however, knew this track like the back of her hand. She executed a perfect inside maneuver, cutting the corner with surgical precision and pulling ahead of Shivaansh just enough to take the lead.

The finish line was in sight, and the crowd erupted as Ishita's car crossed first, a split second ahead of Shivansh.

He skidded to a stop, panting and exhilarated, while Ishita removed her helmet, shaking out her hair with a triumphant smile.Shivaansh's eyes widened in shock as he realized who had beaten him. "ita?"

he was standing there utterly shocked ... she came to him standing on her toes she husked seductively in his ears "very shocked aren't we" followed by giving a quick lick on his ear .... his neck turned slightly pink

"w-what are you doing here " but what shocked him was

shuttering

did he shuttered

"nothing just i heard here is some man who never lost a single race so i decided to defeat him "

" i see" OfCourse what will he say now