ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

Seokmin was shaking really bad. He doesn't know if that creature was real or if he was starting to get paranoid. He was sure that he saw something; that thing even looked and smiled at him. Joshua was trying to calm him down, but nothing was working. Joshua broke the hug and looked behind him, but there was no one.

At this point, Joshua didn't care about the game. He knew something would go downhill. "Babe, let's head back, okay?" Seokmin looked at him, still scared. "But Hyung, do you know the way?" Joshua honestly didn't know, so they could go and get lost or wait till the others found him. He shook his head at the younger's question and hugged him again. Seokmin grip was tight, scared that his boyfriend would disappear.

Joshua noticed Seokmin shivering from the cold, so he gave him his jacket and tried to keep him warm by hugging him tight. After a few more minutes, Joshua didn't hear anything from Seokmin. He was scared that something had happened but was glad when he found his boyfriend sleeping peacefully in his arms. Soon enough, the others found him, and he was really glad, because if he stayed here for a few more minutes, he would go fucking insane.

Joshua woke Seokmin up. When he woke up and saw his friends, he immediately hugged them. "Hyung, I'm so glad you came. I was so scared because I saw someone." Jeonghan and Seungkwan broke the hug and looked at each other. Was this thing real? Weren't they imagining things? Now, Jeonghan started to worry too. What was happening, and do the teachers know about this? "Guys, let's try to find the others and talk about this later."

Seungcheol's explanation of 'later' was Joshua telling him everything while they looked for the others. Seungcheol tried to ask Seokmin since Joshua didn't see anything, but Seokmin would only cling to Jeonghan and Seungkwan. Seungcheol soon gave up and decided to wait until they were back at their camp. Luckily, Soonyoung and Jihoon weren't far away, so they found them very quickly. Once again, Seungcheol asked if they saw any creatures, to which both of them shook their heads. Seungcheol sighed, visibly concerned about the others who weren't with them yet.

Chan noticed and went to Hyung, clinging to him. Samuel was with Seungkwan, trying to calm down after finding out what happened. The ten students are getting tired. They had already reached their thirty-minute mark, but still, four of them were left. Suddenly they heard some voices, smiling, knowing exactly who the voices belonged to. And they were correct, seeing Mingyu, Jun, Minghao, and Wonwoo. The ten other boys finally caught their attention, and after almost forty-five minutes in the woods, they got to reunite.

Seungcheol smiled at them all softly. "Guys, let's go back now. We are over our thirty-minute mark, and we have something to discuss." Jeonghan smiled at Seungcheol, feeling somehow proud that his boyfriend could take care of them so well and, most importantly, how everyone else trusted him. He walked up to him and intertwined their hands before finally going back. After a ten-minute walk, they arrived.

The fourteen students saw that almost all teams were here; only Wooyoung's team was still not here. Soon Wooyoung's team came, and the teacher held some speeches. But for some reason, Seokmin didn't feel safe, especially when the teacher announced that they would have to extend their trip. He felt like someone was watching him, and his teacher constantly looking and smirking at him didn't make it better.

He knew that this wouldn't end well. After that boring speech, they all decided to stay in one room together, not wanting to be alone, so they decided that it would be best if they all slept in one room. That night, almost none of them could sleep except Jihoon, Seokmin, and Seungkwan, who were cuddling with their boyfriends. The teacher announced that since it was a tiring adventure, they wouldn't have to do anything tomorrow. It was three a.m., and Vernon was still awake.

Everyone was sleeping, but he couldn't. His boyfriend woke up and looked at him. "Vernon? Why are you still awake?" Seungkwan was a little concerned since Vernon could sleep no matter what. "I don't know. I just can't sleep." Seungkwan looked at him and smiled. "If it's about today, then don't worry. We will find something out." Seungkwan kissed Vernon's cheek before snuggling into his chest, both of them eventually falling asleep.

_________________________________________________

Happy 9th anniversary to my boys! I love them with all my heart, and I hope they stay together no matter what. I may not have been there on the first day, but I will make sure to be there until they say their last 'say the name'<3