ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

When Soonyoung woke up, he saw no one beside him. He was confused. If he was correct, then Jihoon should be beside him now because the younger man slept next to him.

So, why wasn't he here? Soonyoung then realized that it was all maybe a dream. He stood up and decided to ask Seungkwan. While walking, he had a lot of thoughts in his head. He remembered Jihoon saying something, but he doesn't know what he said.

Soonyoung really hoped that it wasn't a dream. And the reason he hoped so was because he had a little bit of hope that Jihoon and he wouldn't have to break up. When he found Seungkwan, he hugged him. Vernon was also beside them, so he hugged him too.

"Hyung, do you need something?" His best friend asked. He nodded his head, so Seungkwan asked him what he needed. "Well, do you know if Jihoon came into the room I slept in?" Soonyoung was desperate. He really hoped that the younger one actually came in, but to his disappointment, Seungkwan shook his head.

"Jihoon was outside on his phone the whole time." Soonyoung sighed and nodded his head. When Seungkwan saw Soonyoung's reaction, he just wished that he could have lied to him and told him that Jihoon indeed went to his room.

But after all, it was just a dream, and of course Jihoon would never want to even touch Soonyoung. After he got his answer, he decided to leave. The party was tomorrow, and they would leave the day after. "So, I have to break up with him tomorrow?" Soonyoung felt like crying.

He didn't want to break up; he loved the younger male, but why did Jihoon have to treat him this badly? He went back to his room and lied down once again. He was tired and just wanted to go home. Joshua soon came in to check up on him since he realized that he wasn't really happy today.

"Hey, Soon, are you alright?" Soonyoung looked at him and sighed. There was no point in lying anyway. "No, no, I'm not alright. In fact, I'm fucking miserable." Joshua sat down next to him and asked him if he wanted to tell him. Soonyoung looked at him with teary and weak eyes.

"I'm breaking up with Jihoon."

When Joshua heard that, his eyes widened. Soonyoung and Jihoon are breaking up? Well, no, more like Soonyoung is breaking up with Jihoon? "But, I thought that-" Soonyoung had cut Joshua off before the older man could even continue.

"Yes, I know. You thought that he and I were the perfect couple, but guess what? Were not. In fact, I think it would be better if we separated. The emotional abuse is just too much for me."

Joshua looked at him, confused. He gets that Soonyoung and Jihoon aren't a perfect couple, but what about the emotional abuse?

He always remembered Soonyoung being all smiley and bubbly. And he knows the younger; he would always come to him if he needed help, so why would he keep that big of a secret to himself? "Soonyoung, why didn't you tell me?" Soonyoung sighed.

Now, how would he explain that to Joshua without making him worried? He couldn't come up with anything, so it was best to say the truth. "I didn't want to disturb you. You looked so happy with Seokmin." Joshua was worried as hell. He shook his head and hugged the younger one.

"Promise me that you won't tell Jihoon anything." Joshua promised him that, and after some time, Soonyoung fell asleep, so Joshua made him lie down and put a blanket on him. He then went outside and closed the door quietly to not wake Soonyoung up.

Joshua turned around to see his boyfriend waiting for him, worried. Joshua smiled at him and gave him a kiss on his lips. Seokmin smiled and kissed back. After they broke the kiss, Seokmin immediately asked if Soonyoung was fine. "Hyung, is Soonyoung Hyung fine?" Joshua smiled and nodded.

He couldn't bring himself to tell his boyfriend or anyone else because he promised Soonyoung that he wouldn't break his promise. Joshua and Seokmin went to their room, watched a movie, and just enjoyed their time together. Both of them were cuddling, with Joshua's head on top of Seokmin's.

Joshua was really tired today, so he fell asleep really quickly. Seokmin looked up to see his boyfriend sleeping peacefully.

He knows that Joshua is tired, and he also knows everything about his family and his mom since Joshua told him everything. Seokmin pecked Joshua's lips before resting his head on Joshua's chest.

He looked up at Joshua, staring at him with eyes full of love but also a little bit of guilt and sadness.

"I know that you're tired, Hyung. You always do your best, and I hope you know that I will always love you."

Seokmin also fell asleep after a few minutes. Both of them were still cuddling, giving each other warmth and comfort.

_________________________________________________

Hi Guys,

I'm back again. As you all know, my life is a fucking mess right now, so there won't be any regular updates. This story is also about to finish with about two or three chapters left, even though I don't want to finish it. Anyway, I love you all.