Snitch

"What's your name?" I croak, voice low and wobbly; my eyes narrowing in futile efforts to see through my swollen eyelids.

"I– I can't see you."

The hands hold my face in a forbearing hold, touching my eyelids, trying to pry them open. I do my best not to scream.

"You can't see me. I can't see you. We must not see eachother, ever."

"Because if we escape and call the police we won't remember anything we've seen and these monsters will get away with it.." I muse aloud.

"You're so clever." Interestingly enough I feel lips against mine and recoil in disgust. This person seems to be a child! I can't kiss a child!

"I want to get out of here. I'm going to do everything I can. You don't have to help me."

"I do have to tell them though. It is my duty to stop you."

"Will you?"

"Of course. I'm sorry though." I hear her calling them from the other room and desperately put my hand over her mouth, but they push me off her.

She whispers to them for a long time and then I feel rough hands pulling me up by my armpits and into another room. A door clangs shut and then a lock clicks  *Kurtszz* 

 Footsteps circle me. Then something slaps me in the face. Clothe. A towel. Water pours over my face and it feels like I'm being drowned though I know the water can't hurt me. It's just water. Stay calm. Stay calm. Please. But I can't. Gurgle, scream, squeal, beg, moan.