Mother

(Kind of a pt.2)
(Meeting Spencer's mom)

*Reid's POV*

Based off of the information gained on our Unsub , I believe that my mother would be very helpful. Besides, I can use this as an opportunity to have her meet Y/N. But there's something I need to tell Y/N before they meet.

"Hey Y/N.." "What's up Spence?" "So my mom's coming.." "omg yeah! I heard! I'm so glad you'll get to see her cause you said you don't get to gist it her often! And I mean I see my mom pretty often because she lives like 30 minutes away on a bad day so I know you must be really excited!!" "..Y- yeah.." "But I'm so scared! What if she doesn't like me? What if she thinks you could do better? Which I mean— I'm sure you could do better— I'm not thaat good of a girlfriend you know?? Like I'm not-," my goodness.. she sounds just like me... no wonder we're so good together!! "Woah- babe.. slow down.. it'll all be fine." She nodded her head quickly, "Yeah, yeah you're right.." "...I need to tell you something about my moth-," "Hey! Pretty boy, we could use you in here!" Morgan said as he walked past the break room. "Yeah! Okay! ..... I- I'll tell you later" "Uhh.. okay..?" I got distracted while Yelp Derek that I didn't even notice how much time went by. "Dr.Reid, your mother is here." I was notified, "Oh- uh- thanks!" I went out to great her, "You put me on that plane.. Spencer you know how much I hate to fly.." "I know mom, but this was really important.."

*Y/N's POV*

JJ entered the room I was in, "Y/N" "Yeah?" "Spencer's mom is here" "Oh my-.. uhm.. how do I look??" I said frantically standing up, trying to straighten up any wrinkles in my clothes and making sure I look presentable. "You look perfectly fine Y/N. Don't worry, you got this." "Thanks" "Anytime." I nervously walked down the hall and saw a lady with short light blonde hair (practically white) sitting and talking to Spencer. "H- hi..." my boyfriend immediately stood up, "Mom, this is my girlfriend Y/N... and Y/N, this is my mom... Diana.." "Very nice to meet you Mrs.Reid..." "Hello..." she seemed to be very timid which isn't much like how Spencer described her.. a few minutes went by and we were engaging in light conversation when something in Diana changed. She appeared paranoid and panic-stricken all of a sudden.

"W- who are you people?!?! Get away!! Go!! I don't know you!!" I quickly looked to my boyfriend both confused and concerned. "Mom- mom- I'm your son Spencer. Remember? Spencer, mom. A- a- and this is my girlfriend, Y/N... you're safe mom... everything is okay. I promise.." I watched as Diana Reid was soothed by her child, "Spencer?" "Yes, mom.. it's me." She got less shaky. "Here mom, drink some water.. breathe.." I excused myself and went to the break room. I spoke quietly to myself trying to decipher what I just witnessed. I deduced that everything that happened was because Spencer's mom has schizophrenia... but.. he never told me that and we've been dating for months now."

*Reid's POV*

......so that happened..... now I really need to tell Y/N the truth about my mother. I found her in the break room drinking from a juice box (fireee), "Hey Spence.. you okay?" "Yeah, I'm used to it.. but are you okay?" "Y- yeah.. I just wasn't prepared.." "It's my fault" "Baby-.. no it's not.. you did nothing wrong." "I didn't tell you the truth about my mother.. she lives at the Bennington Sanitarium and suffers from schizophrenia.. I know I should've told you sooner but I just got so worried and nobody else on the team knows and—," "Spence.. you didn't have to tell me that till you felt ready. I don't need to know all your mom's business. You do what you can. You're a great boyfriend. And from what I saw, you're an even more amazing son." "You mean it?" "Of course I do silly goose! I love you, verbally." "I love you too.. verbally!" We laughed and kissed.. I guess Y/N meeting my dad wasn't all that bad.

What other ideas do y'all have for this plottt???

💖💜💙