The response

A few days later, as Madeline went about her daily tasks, a royal courier arrived at the castle, bearing a letter sealed with the emblem of the Spanish royal family. The air was filled with anticipation as Princess Susan summoned Madeline to the audience chamber to read the response.

Madeline stood beside Princess Susan, her heart pounding with curiosity as Susan broke the seal and unfolded the elegant parchment. Together, they read the words written in delicate, flowing script:

---

Dear King peter,

It is with great pleasure that I accept your gracious invitation to visit your beautiful kingdom. I am deeply honored by your warm hospitality and the opportunity to strengthen the bonds of friendship and cooperation between our realms.

I am eager to meet with you and your esteemed court, and to experience the rich culture and traditions of your kingdom. I propose that my visit take place in two days' time, if this is agreeable to you.

Thank you once again for your kind invitation. I look forward to our meeting with great anticipation.

With highest regards,

Princess Isabella of Spain

---

Madeline's eyes widened with excitement as she read the response. Princess Susan smiled, her eyes sparkling with satisfaction. "This is wonderful news, Madeline. Princess Isabella's visit will be a significant event for our kingdom."

Madeline nodded, her heart swelling with pride at the successful outcome of her efforts. "I'm glad the invitation was well received, Your Highness."

Princess Susan handed the letter to Madeline. "Please inform the king of Princess Isabella's acceptance and begin preparations for her visit. We must ensure that everything is perfect for our esteemed guest."

"Of course, Your Highness," Madeline replied, her mind already racing with plans and preparations for the royal visit.

As Madeline left the chamber, she couldn't help but feel a sense of accomplishment. The upcoming visit would bring new opportunities and challenges, but she was ready to face them with the same dedication and diligence that had earned her the king's trust.

In the days that followed, the castle buzzed with activity as everyone prepared for the arrival of Princess Isabella. Elara worked tirelessly, coordinating with the staff to ensure that every detail was attended to, from the grand welcome ceremony to the intricate decorations that would adorn the castle halls.

The excitement and anticipation of the Spanish princess's visit filled the air, and Madeline knew that this event would mark a new chapter in the kingdom's history
——————
Author note: let's hope nothing happens between them. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Words count: 436