Stole My Heart Chapter 2

Hope you guys are liking it. I've only got 3 reads so far YAY! it's good enough for me.  

Vote, comment, read! :)  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Chapter 2 

Logan's P.O.V  

Is she starring at me? Someone near the restaurant was looking right at me, why? 

Let's go see Logan. I dried myself off and put on my tee.

"Excuse me?" I said tapping her shoulder. Wow she's beautiful, her long black hair perfectly tied back her fringe almost covering her hazel eyes.

Why won't she tell me her name! I saw some one inside. Hmm I got an idea.

"Ashley." I said and walked up to her.  

"Nice to meet you." I said putting my hand out. She rolled her eyes and walked off. Once again why? 

She's got an attitude alright.  

"So are you guys open can I get some service?" I sat down on a chair.

Ashley's P.O.V 

"What can I get you sir?" I asked handing him a little menu.  

"Probably some good customer service ands someone who can smile." Logan said with sarcasm. Can't believe he just said that! I asked him again what he wants with a fake smile. "That's much better, I'll have the pancakes" he ordered. "Actually no I'll have the scrambled eggs." Can't believe he's doing this hurry up would ya! "Wait no I'll just have the pancakes."  

"Are you sure?" "Yeah I'm sure." He said handing back the menu.

******

;Wait did you say Logan? What's his last name?" I told Lucy about Logan.  

"Um I'm not sure I didn't ask for his last name. Why?" Lucy grabbed my laptop and typed up 'Logan Henderson' and pictures of him came up. "Is this him?" Lucy said enlarging the picture. "Yeah that's him the beach god." I replied with a laughter. 

"Ashley! Do you have any idea who you talked to today?!" Lucy said grabbing my shoulders. "Um Logan" I looked at the computer screen and saw his last name "Logan henderson and?" Saying like its no big deal. "Ashley Logan Henderson from Big Time Rush!" Lucy said being all dramatic. "Oh, now he did look familiar." Lucy was a major big Time Rush fan, me on the other hand not really. "Omg can you introduce me to him?" Lucy said with way to much expectation. "I don't know, I'll see of mr Richie Rich has time." "Richie rich?" Lucy gave me 'really' look. Ok yeah he owns a beach house who knows how many houses he owns.

Lucy and I headed towards the beach expecting Logan to be there. And he was!  

Lucy grabbed my hand and took me to him. 

"Ashley hi." He said with the most adorable smile. "Logan this is my friend Lucy." Lucy started to chat away with Logan. He kept looking at me now and then. Why? 

"Hey so I'm having a party Saturday night why don't you two come along?" Logan invited us. "Sure we would totally come. Would the rest of BTR be there?" Lucy asked getting eager. "Yeah they will. Great I'll be waiting it starts Sharp at 7." Logan said walking back.