Stole My Heart Chapter 5

"What is it?" Dustin asked.

"This is just the start of a storm. It going to be really bad and it's safe to be indoors." Carlos said. Good thing my homes near by. "I should head back home before it gets worse." I said getting up. "Don't think you can make it. All the roads have been closed. You all can stay here for the night." Logan said getting the information from his phone. "YAY.. I mean bummer!"

Nice one Lucy. I thought it was meant to be summer where did the storm come from?!

I better let my mother know before she starts to worry. "I'll be back." I walked out of the room called my mother and told her about the situation. "Aw Ashley, take care of yourself and Lucy and stay safe. You know what I mean." "Yeah bye mum." I quickly hung up before she started going on about stuff. She treats me like I'm 16.

"Everything alright?" Logan came in. "Yeah it's great." "Good, so you can sleep in that room and Lucy can share if she likes." Logan said pointing to the room down the hallway. "And we're gonna watch few movies you coming?" "Ok thanks and sure." You followed him back to the lounge where everyone was in place and comfy in front of the flat screen. There was only one space left which was next to Logan.

I sat down next to him trying not to get awkward.

We watched the Amazing Spider-Man and I must say every time i watch Andrew Garfield he gets hotter by the minute.

"Time to watch Batman!" Logan said getting up and changing the movie.

"Not again you've already seen it million of times!" Kendall complained. Who had his arm around Lucy? Yeah he did!

"Yeah you have! We're gonna go sleep now." Carlos and Alexa got up and went to sleep.

Few minutes in to the movie James and Halston left. Kendall and Lucy sat there whispering in each other ears while me Logan and Dustin were actually watching the movie.

Just at the intense part Lucy started giggling. I turned and looked at her. "Sorry, we're gonna go now." Lucy and Kendall got up and went giggling.

Then there were three left.

Logan and I moved to the big sofa while Dustin sat on the smaller one. I've already seen the movie, now and then Logan and I would have small talks. "I'm gonna head off now night guys enjoy." Dustin said getting awkward and left.

At that point Logan and I made eye contact and we started to lean forwards.

"Woops sorry to interrupt I forgot my phone." Dustin walked in just when I closed my eyes. He grabbed his phone and avoided to look at us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You liking it so far? I'll probably update tomorrow. Got Stupid homework to do! >.<

Byeee! :)