Stole My Heart Chapter 8

"Hi there. I'll have passion fruit and... chocolate?" I gave a little nod as Logan told the lady what flavour ice cream we wanted.  

"That'll be $3.90" 

"Here let me pay for it." I said taking out the money.  

"No leave it. I got it. You can pay next time." He handed the grown lady the money and I grabbed our ice creams. There gonna be a next time. YAY! 

"Here you go." I gave Logan his one.  

"Thank you. Wow the beach looks wonderful at night." Logan said walking down to the beach.

We finished of the night by walking on the beach. The ocean breeze caused me to shiver.  

Logan's scent filled my nose as he took of his jacket and put it around me. Yes he did that! So cute!!

"Thanks for the good night. I enjoyed it." We stood there at the side front of his car in front of my house.  

I stared at him. I really wanted to push my lips against his but I didn't.  

"Pleasure is mine. Are you free tomorrow or sometime?"  

"Yeah I'm free tomorrow." 

"We could do something tomorrow?" 

"That would be nice. It's a date!" I said I couldn't help showing my teeth even though I hated showing my teeth while smiling.  

"Great, it's a date." We gave each other a hug. Our foreheads touching. .Oh god I think we're finally about to kiss...

No not just yet.  

Two head lights flashed at us.  

It was Kendall's car. Great timing once again!  

"Hey guys what you up to?" Lucy came out if the car and asked us. Kendall followed her.  

"Um i'll meet you inside Lucy." I whispered to her.  

"Oh right. But I'm going with Kendall just came to get something. Bye." She said skipping away.  

The three of us stood there waiting for Lucy. "Why don't you guys come along with us?" Kendall asked. "Nah it's alright unless you want to go Ashley?" Logan asked. "We'll pass this time." I just wanted to be with Logan.  

"Hey Ashley Logan likes to get naked in the morning." Kendall said with a smile dimples showing. "Dude!" Logan said getting embarrassed. "Wow what are you guys on about? I was talking about the drink." Kendall said laughing. Just then Lucy came. 

"Shall we?" 

"We shall! Oh Logan you might wanna check your phone. Nice pics!" Kendall put his arm around Lucy and the two of them walked off.  

I imagined me and Logan like that. Why can't we be like that? Well probably were not a proper couple yet. We're not even dating. Logan checked his phone.  

"Uh-oh"  

"What happened?" I asked getting worried.  

"This." He handed his phone to me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Are you guys liking it? Does it get boring at parts? Opinions please :)