Stole My Heart Chapter 7

"So what did happen?" Logan asked me when he went to drop me off. It was just us two alone. Kendall and Lucy had plans together.  

"Ah...nothing...I don't want to relive the moment." I hesitated a bit. "Alright." 

He'll probably just ask Kendall I hope he doesn't.  

"Mind if I turn up the radio? This is one of my old time faves."  

"This is your fave? Turn it up alright this is one of the best songs in history!" I said giving him a quick glance.

"How about tomorrow we can go to the summer fair? The weather will most likely clear up." he asked stopping the car in front of my house. "Yeah tomorrow will be good!" I said and got out of the car. I think he wanted to open the door for me. "So it's a date?" He asked closing the door for me. 

"Not so fast pop-star! I'll see you around 6?" I gave a little smile and walked away.  

6 it is then.

"What would Logan think when he finds out what happened this morning." I paced up and down in my room while Lucy sat on my bed. I defiantly did not care what others think but I care what Logan thinks of me! Why??

I wore a sun dress and stockings underneath. Thinking if I should keep a jacket or not. Nah it's summer, though there was a bit of grey clouds in the sky.  

I was all ready by 6. My hair open falling into loose curls at the bottom.

I heard a knock on the front door all the way in my room. I quickly grabbed my little bag and slung it over my shoulder and ran downstairs to open the door.

There he stood. Looking perfect as always. He wore a varsity jacket on top of his tee. His hair spiked up, dreamy eyes, oh and his dimples when he smiles that makes everyone crazy. I stared for a quick second and snapped out of it.  

"You look beautiful." He complimented me. I did? I'm guessing he's just saying that to be polite cause I didn't even try.  

"Thank you," 

"Shall we leave for out date?"  

"It's not a date!"  

I closed the door behind me and this time I let him open my door for me. I personally don't like it because come one I have arms I can open the door by my self.

We arrived at the summer fair in about 5 minutes it's not very far.

"Oh let's go on the Ferris wheel!" I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the short line.  

"You're not afraid of heights are you?" I asked just to be sure. "Nah." 

"Omg your Logan henderson! Can I get a picture with you?" A girl that looked around 15 asked that was standing in front of us. "Yeah sure do you mind?" He asked me. "I'll take the picture for you." I said grabbing the camera.  

"Here you go." I said handing her back the camera. "Is she your girlfriend? Can I take a picture with both of you?"  

"No I'm not. Ah I'm not sure about that." I really didn't want my picture taken it would end up on the Internet and the whole world would see.  

"Oh come on one pic won't hurt." Logan said. I just couldn't say no to him.  

Our picture was taken and the teen girl took pictures of me and Logan together.

Just when we reached the top the Ferris wheel stopped and started to rain lightly. Great! I thought this only happened in movies where it stops at the top and the couple starts to make out in the rain.  

Well isn't this awkward.  

"I think is going to be a while." Logan said looking down to see what's happening.  

The only thing I was worried about was my hair. It gets all puffy after it gets wet.

Logan's P.O.V  

We just sat there casually and talked. For some reason I trusted her and told few of my secrets my childhood and things. 

We leant forward once again hoping we'll have our perfect first kiss in the rain. 

"Hey Logan over here!" Great it was the paparazzi! How did they find me here!  

They flashed the camera from the ground.  

We both tried hiding our faces. Let's hope it worked! "I'm so sorry I don't know how they found me here." I apologised as the Ferris wheel started.  

We got on land and got out of there.  

The journalist took few more pics as we left. I got Ashley in the car before getting in and I drove off.  

"Once again I'm sorry. Tell me how I can make it up to you."  

"It's alright... Actually it's not that late. The ice cream shop by the beach is still open. Hint hint." She said making both of us laugh.  

"Ice cream it is then."