1. Coming Home

The song is Karoline's theme song!
I walked into the mansion's doors.
"I'm home," I called.
I haven't been home in twenty years. When Klaus tried to dagger me. Now, I'm bored and want to come back.
Elijah appeared and smiled when he saw me. I ran up to my big brother and hugged him. Kol came towards me and smiled.
"Welcome back, Karoline."
He hugged me and pulled away when Rebekah and Klaus appeared.
"Welcome home, sister," Klaus greeted me.
"Hello, Niklaus," I said without emotion.
I then looked at my sister. Rebekah.
"Hello," I said to her.
She smiled and hugged me. "Hey," She said.
Elijah stayed close to me. We were the only ones who know not to trust anyone but each other in this insane family.
"Rebekah, Kol, and I were just off. Bye," Klaus and the rest of the gang walked off.
Once the door shut, I relaxed.
"I've missed you, Karoline," Elijah said as we sat in the enormous living room.
"I missed you, too," I told him.
"You're going to just love the Salvatore brothers," Elijah said sarcasticly.
"Who are they," I asked him.
"Trouble. Don't go around them. Understood?" His voice grew cold.
"Yes, Father," I said sarcastly.
Silence filled the air. I turned on the TV and acted intrigued by the shopping commercial when I was reading Elijah. He didn't have a strong liking to the "Salvatore Brothers." I want to know them. A mischievous smile spred across my face. Already disobeying my family. I didn't used to be like this. I just got tired of being the good girl. Believe it or not, Elijah used to be fun. My name is Karoline Mikealson and I'm an Original Vampire. Welcome to my life.