2. Meeting Him

The next day, I took a shower and dressed in my black dress and black combat boots. After doing my hair and makeup, I headed out. To Mystic Grill.
Once I walked in, I saw three girls sitting at one table. One looked strangely just like Katherine. One was a blonde and the other was a witch. I could feel her power. More likely, a Bennett. I walked by them to the man with black hair and green eyes. He smiled when he saw me. "New," He asked me.
"Yep. Karoline Mikealson."
The man's eyes widened. "Mikealson. As in, Elijah and Klaus?"
I smiled. "A vampire, then?"
"I'm Damon Salvatore."
I was shocked. "Salvatore?"
"Why all the questions, Karoline?"
"Elijah told me to stay away from the Salvatore brothers. I wanted to see why."
"I'm taken," Damon said looking at the Katherine girl.
"Katherine?"
"She's not Katherine. Her name is Elena Gilbert. She's her dopplegänger."
I looked at him. "She's your Katherine. Is she human?"
"Yes. The blonde is Caroline Forbes. The witch is Bonnie Bennett. Don't mess with her."
I smiled. "Wouldn't dream of it. Where's your brother?"
"Out." I frowned but didn't push it.
The three girl trio approached us. Elena was the first to speak.
"Who are you," She asked me.
"Karoline Mikealson."
The girls gasped. Caroline looked hopeful.
"Can you get Klaus to talk to me," She asked.
I laughed. "He's not good enough for you. Unless, you want a serial killer. Stay away from him, Caroline. He's dangerous."
The girls relaxed when they noticed I wasn't on Klaus' side.
"I'm only on Elijah's side. We only trust each other in our family. Thats our rule."
I stayed long enough to get everyone on my side, then I left. Elijah was bound to be furious. And he definitely was. He even sent me to my room. Seriously!