5. Damon's Demon

I dropped the girl's lifeless body. I hid it far into the woods. It was an animal attack. I walked out of the woods and ran in a tall dark figure. Damon he smiled down at me.
"Hello, Karoline," He greeted me. "Goodbye, Damon."
I walked around him, towards my car. Damon followed me. I stopped walking and turned around.
"What?" I asked him.
"Would you like to go out?"
I snorted. "Where's the bitch?"
"Which one," Damon joked.
I shook my head. "You're hooked on Katerina. Don't try to hide it. My brother warned me. You're a player. I see that now."
"Not if I actually like her."
I froze and looked into his eyes. "Just one drink."
"Just one drink," Damon agreed.
Twenty drinks later, Damon took me to the Salvatore Boarding House. He kissed me and took me to his bedroom. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors.

I woke up in a daze. Slowly, my memory came back. I took in my surroundings. Damon laid beside me. I was only in my bra and underwear. Quietly and quickly, I climbed out of bed and pulled on my clothes. Damon stirred when I stood on a creaky board. I slowly turned the door knob. I looked back at Damon. He was gone. I looked to my right. Damon smiled.
"You scared the crap out of me," I whisper yelled.
Damon smiled. "Sneaking out?"
"Didn't want to wake you?"
"Uh huh."
Damon kissed me softly and I sighed. He was so sweet. Wait, did I really just say that. I pulled away.
"Elijah is going to kill me," I said.
"Hurry back," Damon said. He kissed me one last time before letting me go.
Once in the car, I sped to my house. To my furious brother. Elijah yelled at me. When I told him I slept with Damon he asked why couldn't it be with Stefan. The good one. I told him he wasn't here. I was joking. I liked Damon. I just wasn't ready to date him. I have to know him more and if what Elijah is tell me is true, Damon has a lot of "demons." Katerina is just one of them.
Elijah let me go up to my room and shower. I put on a tee and shorts. Slipping on my Vans, I walked back downstairs. Klaus was here with Kol.
"Hello, Sister," Klaus said.
I ignored him and greeted Kol. Kol said hey and walked out. I grabbed a Coke and sipped it. I wasn't in the mood for Klaus' shit. "What do you want," I asked him.
"I want you to kill Katerina and Elena."
"Not until hell freezes over. And in case you're wondering, its not."
I slammed down my Coke and walked out the kitchen and into the living room. I spent the rest of the day watching TV.