🌻 Chapter 5 🌻

Yunho didn't message often with Seonghwa. He said he was busy and replied to Seonghwa's messages hours later. Only Seonghwa asked questions, and Yunho didn't bother to ask any.

This bothered Seonghwa, but he thought he was overthinking and believed everything would be fine once they got more familiar with each other.

***********

It was Saturday, and Yunho and Seonghwa were going on their first date. Yunho told Seonghwa to get ready and that he would pick him up at 7:00 p.m.

Seonghwa was so excited about their very first date that he started getting ready two hours early. He tried on several outfits and finally chose one. He styled his long hair and applied a little makeup.

Yunho came and picked him up, and they went to the hotel

Yunho came and picked him up, and they went to the hotel. On the way, Yunho didn't talk much.

They ordered wine and a fancy dinner. Seonghwa started taking some photos of the food.

"Yunho, let's take some photos. It's our first date, so we should have some memories," Seonghwa said.

"Hmm, okay," Yunho replied.

They took some selfies. Seonghwa was so excited while looking at the photos that Yunho, without realizing it, smiled. For the first time in a long while, he felt a little happy.

They started having dinner and drinking wine.

Suddenly, Yunho saw a couple

Suddenly, Yunho saw a couple. It was his ex, who also noticed Yunho with Seonghwa. His ex came toward them.

"Yunho! Long time no see. How are you doing? Who is this? Did you find another one? I thought you loved only me for your lifetime," Yunho's ex said.

"Yes, he is mine. What's your problem? Is that your new boyfriend? Or another one-night stand? I don't mind how many boyfriends you have or whatever. Please mind your own business and go away. Get a room. We are here for a date, and don't ruin the mood," Yunho replied.

"Yunho!" Seonghwa said calmly and touched Yunho's hand.
"Let's go," Yunho said and grabbed Seonghwa's hand, leading him out of the restaurant.

"Yunho, Yunho... it hurts," Seonghwa said, but Yunho didn't seem to hear him. He was so angry and lost in his own world.

They reached their car, and Yunho said, "Get in." Seonghwa got into the car, rubbing his hand because it hurt and had turned red from Yunho's grip.

"Yunho, are you okay?" Seonghwa asked, but Yunho didn't reply.

He didn't say a word on the way home and just dropped Seonghwa off at his house

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀