🌻 Chapter 16 🌻

After two weeks, they held their engagement privately with their families. Wooyoung came to help Seonghwa get ready.

Seonghwa wore a stunning black sequined dress to his engagement. The dress fit perfectly, showing off his hourglass figure. With a high neckline and long sleeves, the shimmering fabric caught the light beautifully. He paired it with black velvet pants and pointed black shoes, creating an elegant and dramatic look.

He also did his makeup and hairstyle to enhance his appearance. His eyes were accentuated with dark eyeliner and smoky eyeshadow. He had a hint of blush on his cheeks and soft pink lipstick. His black hair was styled with a middle part, flowing in layered strands that framed his face, giving him an edgy and modern look.

"My Hwaberry is so beautiful!!!" Wooyoung said, feeling so happy for his bestie.

******

On that day, Yunho also looked striking in his elegant outfit. He wore a stylish black shirt with a silky finish, adding a touch of sophistication. Over the shirt, he had a matching black jacket with long sleeves and unique details, including ribbons hanging down on either side of his neck like a modern tie. His white pants contrasted nicely with the darker top, making the entire look stand out. Yunho's hair was styled neatly, with his bangs slightly parted in the middle, adding to his refined appearance. To complete his look, he accessorized with layered necklaces and a choker, giving him a touch of flair and individuality on this special day.

 To complete his look, he accessorized with layered necklaces and a choker, giving him a touch of flair and individuality on this special day

Yunho came to see Seonghwa and check that everything was okay.

When Yunho saw Seonghwa, he couldn't help but admire him. He was so happy because this beautiful boy was finally his. Seonghwa also couldn't take his eyes off Yunho as he walked in.

"Wow, you are so cute and beautiful, darling" Yunho said. Seonghwa was a little shy and turned red at Yunho's appreciation. Yunho smiled and gently held his hand. "Yunho, you look good in this outfit, babe" Seonghwa said.

San came towards them. "Wow!! Seonghwa, you look so pretty..." he said. He hugged Yunho and patted Seonghwa on the back. "You both look great together" San said with a big smile.

Then he turned to Wooyoung. "Young-ah, come here" San called Wooyoung. "Okay, hyung" Wooyoung said and left with San.

Yunho hugged Seonghwa. "I'm so happy, Hwa" he whispered. Seonghwa was surprised because it was the first time Yunho had called him that. "Me too, Yunho" Seonghwa said, hugging him back tightly.

*****

Yunho's best friends Hongjoong, Yeosang, Mingi, and Jongho came towards them.

"Seonghwa, this is Hongjoong, Mingi, Jongho, and Yeosang... my best friends" Yunho introduced them.

"Congratulations, Seonghwa, we finally meet today. We've only seen you in photos before" Hongjoong said.
"You look as beautiful as in the photos. Nice to meet you. Congratulations, Seonghwa!" Yeosang said.
"Congrats, Seonghwa, we are so happy that Yunho is going to marry someone like you" Mingi said.
"I'm so happy for both of you. You are a match made in heaven" Jongho said.

Seonghwa thanked them shyly. He was so happy.

******

The ceremony started in the garden. Everyone clapped as Yunho and Seonghwa walked in. They exchanged rings and promised to love each other forever.

Their engagement went perfectly, and finally, they became fiancés. On that day, everyone was excited. The venue was beautifully decorated with flowers and lights. Everyone was cheering for the happy couple.

There was music, dancing, and lots of laughter. Yunho and Seonghwa's happiness was contagious, and everyone could see how much they loved each other.

After the ceremony, they had a small dinner celebration with the two families.
It was a day they would never forget, filled with joy and love.

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️