🌻Chapter 7 🌻

Seonghwa came to his room and started crying. Now he was sure that Yunho was ignoring him. He couldn't even tell anyone and get help.

Wooyoung called Seonghwa after a few minutes.

📞Wooyoung : "Honey, why didn't you appear today? Was there an urgent matter?"

📞 Seonghwa : "Young-ah..." Seonghwa couldn't even talk properly.

📞Wooyoung : "Are you okay? Are you sick? What happened?"

📞Seonghwa : "Mmmm... nothing."

📞Wooyoung : "It can't be nothing. Something doesn't seem right... tell me what happened."

Seonghwa couldn't hold his tears anymore and started to cry.

📞 Wooyoung : "What happened, baby? Take your time and tell me slowly. Now, please stop crying, okay?"

Seonghwa explained everything to Wooyoung.

📞Wooyoung : "What a jerk! Seonghwa, was he like this from the beginning? Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

📞Seonghwa : "I didn't think he would treat me continuously like that. I think if I behave better, he will love me someday."

📞Wooyoung : "Are you insane? Do you want to live in pain? This is not right. Please tell your parents about this."

📞Seonghwa : "Let's stay like this a little longer, Wooyoung. I think he has his reasons."

📞Wooyoung : "Mmmm... okay then. But I don't want to see you suffer like this. You should make a decision before it's too late, okay? Now go to sleep... don't overthink... alright?"

📞Seonghwa : "Ummm... okay, Young-ah. Good night. Love you."

📞Wooyoung : "Love you too, my cutie pie. Good night."

*******

That night, Yunho came to the house. He was completely wasted.

San : "Did you drink today again?"

Yunho : "Why? Can't I even drink now?"

San : "Hyung, we need to talk about something serious."

Yunho :"What's that?"

San : "Weren't you supposed to meet someone today?"

Yunho : "Who? Ah, Seonghwa. I messaged him that I couldn't come and for him to go home. Wait, did he come here and say that to you all?"

San : "What are you even thinking, Hyung? Let's talk tomorrow. It's a waste to talk to you now."

Yunho went to his room and called Seonghwa. Seonghwa answered the phone.

📞"What did you do? Why did you tell them? I already messaged you that I couldn't come and for you to go home." Yunho yelled and shouted at Seonghwa before hanging up.

Seonghwa couldn't understand what he was talking about or what to do. He checked his messages right away but couldn't find any messages from Yunho. He felt so sad and helpless. Tears came to his eyes, and he started to cry. After a few minutes, he fell asleep while crying.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀