Solidified

I pushed past him and made my way to the door, I could feel Sylvie sigh, Cecilia joined me, and as I opened it, standing there, on the other side, was my Kordri and Chul. "Move." I said, looking at them, but they didn't budge. "Move or I'll move you."

"Veer." Arthur said, Cecilia was to my side now, we were in between them now. "We can't let you go b---" My fist struck my brother's face before he could even finish his sentence, I stopped his body from moving for a split second which allowed it to happen.

He went flying into the council room table, breaking it, and everyone else froze. "You can't let me leave you say?" I shook my head as Arthur got to his feet, wiping the blood from his nose. Sylvie was giving me a disgusted look, but I ignored her. "I would love to see you all try to stop me from leaving."

"Stop this, Veer." Sylvie said, and I just stared at her. "Just give yourself up." I laughed a little at that comment as Arthur slowly approached us again, the blood gone, but the anger was clearly not.

"There's no point, Sylvie." Arthur said, shaking his head. "He's gone, completely gone. A simple request won't even reach him, how pathetic, truly, Veer, all you had to do was give her the memories, and everything would have been fine."

"Cecilia." I said, looking to the Legacy behind me. "Be ready for anything, it seems my brother wants to trap us." 

"No, I don't, not anymore." Arthur waved his hand and Kordri and Chul moved out of the way like they could communicate through a bond connection. "Leave, Veer, but know this, if you walk out this palace, you will never be welcomed back into Dicathen again, it's exactly what I said earlier, but I want you to understand the gravity of the situation."

"You won't be allowed to ever see our mother again, our father, our sister, us, the only time you'll see us, is if we are fighting one another. You were and are our enemy, but this will solidify it, make it even more a reality than it already is."

"Hahahahaha." I laughed, causing them all to jump in confusion as I kept on going. "Hahaha." I felt Hades inside of me go even more silent as he just reads my mind and sits in my blood stream. "I get it, Arthur, I got it the first time I heard you fucking say it."

"Then decide your fate." Arthur said, and that made me wonder. Was he even close to mastering fate? He did in the other timeline, of course, Agrona doesn't know how he did it, I could see it in his memories, but he did master it. The loss of loved ones is what pushed him, I guess the gain of new loved ones didn't push him enough.

I bit my lip as I thought about my family, my mother, my sister, even Arthur who stood across from me, hatred lingering still. If I left right now, which was the plan, I would most likely never be able to real-establish our relationship, but how could I give memories back, the memories of what I was truly after, something I told Sylvie in private, only her.

I started sensing for the people inside this palace, the guards weren't nearby, Seris and Caera were gone, Tessia, the Eraliths, Glayders, they were all gone, well, the Eraliths, all of them were with the babies, alongside my parents and my sister.

'Don't.' Hades said, knowing exactly what I had planned. 'I understand they are a little bitter, and annoying, and well, simply idiotic, but you can't do this.' I was prepared to do it though, it was something I knew could happen, I just didn't want it to get to this point. 'There has to be another way.'

'There isn't, Hades, and this is the way to victory, you knew there would come a day.' I told him, pausing for a second as I started to think of an answer for Arthur. 'I have to solidify my role as a Devil, it's the only way Arthur will do it in the end.'