DEATH GLAR-Y NIGHT

Demiwizard Protection Program :D

ZACH THE DUDE

I was sitting, looking out the window as the rain dribbled down it. I was in the room I sleep in, though I can't call it my room since I share it with 8 other boys. All of them looking for homes, like me. I've seen people come, go, and come back. Me? I attract trouble. I'm called a freak. I see monsters. That kinda repels people from adopting me.

"Zachary, please come down to my office." Someone called over the intercom. What? Is someone here for me? I see all the boys looking at me, well glaring. Is there another word for glaring? Like looking evilly at? Well that's not one word. Maybe-

"Zachary, now." I snapped out of my distracted thoughts as I bounded down the stairs to the main office. I open the door, and see an old lady. She had gray hair and a green robe thing on.

"Hello ma'am. I'm Zachary."

"Hello Zachary. I'm Minerva McGonnagle."

PERSASSYS POV

After the summer at camp halfblood, I was still getting used to being twelve. Like while your mind is screaming YOU'RE 18 you look like you still need a babysitter. We leave to go to hogwarts tomorrow. Yay. Much enthusiasm.

Annabeth is excited, and Nico is at camp Jupiter or something. It's weird that Nico looks the same age as me. Like. Bro.

A random wise girl came running at me.

"Peeeeeeercy. Chiron wants uuuuuuuus." She turned around and ran to the Big house. I followed, matching her pace.

"Sup horse dude?" As soon as I walked in, I said that, not looking at all the people.

Chiron sat there, hand on his forehead, looking like he's thinking 'Percy. Why do you humiliate me.' And then I see Hecate, who is sitting strait up, and kinda looks like a high-class British lady. Like how a queen would look., Annabeth, who looks mortified, and Nico who looks bored.

"Oh. Hello lady Hecate. How are you." She just kinda nods, then stands up.

"Tomorrow we will go to Hogwarts, where you will meet Zachary, and the trio, who are also attending hogwarts. You still have your wands, and I have three sets of school supplies. You will leave at six am, arriving at ten, giving you an hour to meet up and get on the train. DO NOT. Miss the train. Under no circumstances. The train leaves at eleven sharp. Understand?" The three of us nodded our heads. She got very strict, suddenly.

"You are dismissed. Lady Hecate did all the explaining I needed." Chiron pounded his hooves and the three of us left.

"Hecate was very strict..." I trailed off. Annabeth looked at me.

"Well, considering the gods are finding out about Zachary, some say he should be destroyed, no mortal should have that much God DNA in their veins. Hecate must be part of the counter argument." Annabeth replied in her know it all tone.

"Stop being so smart." I said to her in a whin-y tone. She hit the back of my head with her hand while giggling.

"Guys, can you stop? Do we need to like plan anything?" Nico asked.

"No, you can go play with your mythomagic figures if you'd like." I snickered. I received a death glare from death breath. His nickname reminds me of Monsters Inc. cuz the have odor-izer. That part was funny. And I thought that mike was like me, and I-

"Percy?" Annabeth was waving a hand in frontof my face, and I just blinked.

"Huh?" Nico now snickered, and Annabeth gave me the death glare. What's up with all the death glares today? If looks could kill, I'd be dead like, twice.