FANGIRL. OH NO.

PERSASSYS POV

Usually, flying would scare me terribly. Cuz Zeus and all. But I'm not really scared on blackjack. And Wise girl behind me. Poor Nico is by himself on Porkiepie. Porkiepie complained a bunch on how Nico was practically strangling him, but eventually he shut up. Not dead, he just new I couldn't do anything. We had another pegasi carrying our stuff. Although, he's gonna go strait to Hogwarts and have a teacher bring our stuff to our rooms, or something. I didn't feel like carrying it around for an hour so...and besides, doesn't it like go to your room? I don't even know...

"We're going on a trip. On our magical horses. Soaring through the sky. Little demigods. Climb-" I began to sing. Blackjack kinda flew upwards, causing me to hold on tighter to his neck, and Annie to my waist.

Ok, boss, you know we are not horses. We are pegasi. And we hate that song so please stop.

Heh. Heh. Sorry.

We are nearly there boss.

K Porkiepie, just land us wherever.

Okie dokie.

We landed in a patch of grass, no spells were shot at us this time. We were in Diagon Alley, and I hop off my high horse- er Pegasus, forgetting I'm not as tall as I was before, and not realizing how far the ground really was. I could jump from that high, it's just it was unexpected.

Basically I'm saying as soon as I hit the ground I face planted.

I turn around to help Annabeth, but she managed to get down, without kissing the ground. Nico just looks happy to be alive, as he also falls to the ground.

"Ground... Sweet, sweet ground..." Nico was practically worshiping the ground like it was his father.

Would that be considered worshiping Gaea? Maybe not directly but....

"LETS GET ICE CREAM!" I screamed. Death breath and Annie glared at me as all the Wizards turn to see who the idiot was who wanted ice cream. When they see me, they kinda just walk on like.

Okie dokie then.

Annabeth rolls her eyes, when suddenly another Pegasus slammed down next to me, and someone jumped off.

The Pegasus was silent, I didn't hear him coming.

"THE MCSHIZZLE IS HERE TO SAVE THE QUEST!" A miniature Leo jumped off the Pegasus, and his tool belt fell down. Thankfully, only his tool belt.

"Dang it! This is to big, I need to make alterations..." He pulled things out of his tool belt, and adjusted, like, stuff. After a few minutes, it fit around his waist perfectly.

"Basically, I woke up unusually early, so something was up. And I got up and looked in the mirror, to find out I deaged! I stormed out ad found Chiron, and he gave me a look like 'why u mbaress meh' then I was all like 'why iz meh 12?!' Then he was all like 'cuz u goin to pigs warts' and I was all like 'wut' and he was all like 'now go pck, and PUT SOME PANTS ON' and I looked down and I realized I was only in underwear and here I am now, with pants." He bowed at his speech as the Demiwizards exchanged looks. (Sorry for all the illegible words, I just roll like dat B)

"Wut." I asked. Annabeth slapped the back of my head and Nico snorted.

"But, let's go to da train." I nodded, Annabeth rolled her eyes, and Nico said.., nothing.

We went to da train, and got on. We still had like, 5 minutes. Yet every single thingy had at least one person in it.

(Sorry guys. I'm gonna be stereotypical.)

We went to one of the booths that had one person in it.

"Can we join you?" She looks up from her book surprised.

"OMGS ARE YOU PERCY JACKSOn?! IVE READ ABOUT YOU. MY PARENTS ARE MUGGLES. AND OMGS. I CAN BELIEVE, BUT HOW ARE YOU TWELVE. ASDFGHJKL #SOLANGELO #LEOMAZING I CANT BELIEVE, LIKE, GODS, I NEVER THOUGHT ID MEET YOU! IM sunglasesgirl AND LIKE IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN. I ACTUALLY WRITE A FANFICTION AND-" while the weirdo girl kept rambling, Annabeth pulled me away to escape the endless torture of fangirl rambling. As she was pulling Leo, he shouted

"ALL DA LADIES LOVE LEO."

(The note a few paragraphs up was jk then. Now it's put into action.)

We quickly went to a different stall with one person. This time it's a boy. He has messy brown hair, bright bright green eyes, he was slim, maybe a bit too slim, and he hunched over all tired as if he didn't get enough sleep.

"Can we sit here. We were gonna sit somewhere else, but the girl was a bit psychotic." He laughed and nodded.

"I'm Zachary. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Nico Sol- I mean Nico." He had a blush and Leo looked like he was gonna go crazy.

"IM THE LEOMAZING MCSHIZZLE. THE ONLY MCSHIZZLE TO EVER BE THIS COOL. IF I WAS ANY COOLER, ID BE BELOW 0 ON THE KELVIN SCALE." I think Leo is hyper,..

We are all gonna die this train ride.

"I'm Annabeth Chase. Nice to meet you." She smiles, and looks at me.

"And I..." Dramatic paaaaause... And.... "Percy Jackson." Annabeth, Leo, and Nico all rolled their eyes, while Zach laughed. We sat down, and it was now 10:59 and in burst a panting golden trio.

"I told you... We shouldn't... Of stopped... For ice cream. We nearly missed... The train." Hermione was trying to catch her breath.

"Well sorry!" Ron apologized. Zach looked plain old confused.

"Sorry mate. I know there's only three seats left. Mind if we take them?" Harry asked Zach. We are not supposed to know each other since we are like.... Not alike.

"Go ahead. I'm Zach."

"Harry."

"Ron."

"Hermione"

They all introduced themselves, and the train began to leave the station

.

.

.

HIYA MY UNITATOS. SORRY, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO UPDATE, BUT SURPRISE,! TA DA

THE COVER ABOVE IS FROM ampster AND I THOUGHT IT LOOKED AMAZING, THANK YOU FOR ENTERING, IM SORRY I DIDNT CHOOSE IT, IT LOOKS LEOMAZING,

.

.

.

Unicorn