𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓤𝓷𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓭*

Soon the most awaited night arrived, and the Gujarat Titans were already in Ahmedabad for the finals. A few days later, Ananya too arrived in the city, where she was quickly clicked by paps at the airport in her stylish outfit. She wore a white cropped hoodie, high-waisted jeans, and chunky sneakers, pairing her look with a bright yellow handbag.

As she made her way through the terminal, she answered a few questions from reporters about her excitement for the match, her responses brief but enthusiastic, before heading straight to her hotel

At the hotel, the atmosphere was charged with anticipation as the Titans gathered in the lobby, ready to head to the stadium for early practice. Ananya made her way through the group, greeting each player warmly and wishing them the best of luck. When she reached Shubman, she hugged him quickly, whispering in his ear, "Don't forget about the surprise I mentioned for tonight. I just know you'll do great and GT will win." Shubman smiled, feeling cheerful by her confidence.

He replied softly, "Thanks for being here, Anu. Your support means everything. I'll give it my all."

Ananya squeezed his hand and replied, "I believe in you, Shubu. Just play your best, and remember that no matter what happens, I'm proud of you."

With a final reassuring smile, Shewatched as Shubman and his teammates headed out, her heart swelling with pride and anticipation for the evening ahead.

Ananya checked into her hotel room, feeling the excitement of the upcoming match buzzing through her veins. She quickly freshened up, retouching her makeup with a practiced hand, ensuring she looked perfect for the big night. With a final glance in the mirror, she left for the stadium, her heart pounding with anticipation.

The drive to the stadium was brief, but it gave Ananya a moment to collect her thoughts. As the car pulled up, her bodyguard opened the door and escorted her inside, navigating through the throngs of fans to the VIP stands. She felt a wave of energy from the crowd, their excitement contagious.

Inside the VIP stands, Ananya quickly spotted Shubman's family. She approached them with a warm smile. Shahneel grinned and hugged her, and her mother, Keartji, pulled her into a tight embrace. "It's so good to see you, Beta!" Keart exclaimed, her eyes shining with warmth.

"It's great to see you too, Aunty," Ananya replied, her voice sincere. She took a seat beside Shubman's mom, with Natasa on her other side. The camaraderie among the women was evident, and Ananya felt a sense of belonging.

As they settled in, Ananya spotted Shubman warming up on the field. She waved enthusiastically, and he waved back, a bright smile lighting up his face. Keartji noticed the exchange and chuckled, "He always plays better when he knows you're watching."