Book Two: 25

When it came to the first day of the girls concert Kura had came into their dressing room excitedly. "Girls! I was just told that all seven days of your concert has been sold out!" Kura said happily

All three of them looked happy and excited as they hugged one another. Liya smiled the most before she spoke to Kura. "I want to show that bastard Tenn that I can be an idol! Thank you for telling us Kura!"

"Of course, Break a leg out there ladies!" She said happily

Ayano smiled at Liya placing a hand on her shoulder. "Remember you do your solo first then Mika and I will come out with you okay?"

"Okay, I'll keep that in mind sis. Thank you so much for doing this for me."

"Of course anything for my baby sis." Ayano said happily.

When it was time for Liya to go out on her own she took a deep breath and she stepped out of the middle door singing her heart out as she made her way down the steps to the main part of the stage as she finished her song. She then bowed her head and smiled at the large amount of people in front of her. 

"All of you...Thank you so much! For being here! It makes me so happy to see so many people here! My name is Santa Liya and I am the Center for Sweet Angels! Now allow me to introduce my two bandmates. First is my big sis and the leader of Sweet Angels Ando Ayano!"

As she spoke Ayano's name, Ayano came out of the left door waving her hands before she rushed to where Liya was to hug her tightly before Liya spoke once more. "And lastly we have our very talented friend Tsiki Mika!"

Mika came out of the right door and she made her way down to where Ayano and Liya were. Once the three of them were together they held hands with one another before Ayano spoke up.

"And with the three of us together we make up the group.."

"SWEET ANGELS!" They said in unison

"Please enjoy the concert today and for the rest of the week!" Mika said happily

With that the three of them broke off as they performed three songs together before one by one they disappeared from the stage from different parts of the stage. The first to leave was Liya then Mika and lastly Ayano. It was quiet for a moment before Ayano came back on the stage playing the piano as she sang her solo while being at her piano for most of it. 

Half way through the song she got up and she took a few steps away from the piano as it went back down once more. After she finished singing she placed her hands together in front of her. 

"How are all of you lovely people doing tonight?!" Ayano said happily

She heard a lot of cheers which made her smile happily

"Oh good! I'm glad to hear it! I know that there has been a lot going on with Sweet Angels that needs to be cleared up. First I wish to place out there that the relationship that was shown in the romance movie that I had done with Yaotome Gaku is real. It wasn't just for the sake of that movie. We are a couple. Being with him has made me become the happiest woman out there and I'm happy that he's the sweet, kind gentleman that he is. I love him dearly and I wouldn't trade how he treats me for anything." Ayano said as she placed a hand on her chest where her heart was

"Secondly, I know that people have been use to Sweet Angels working with those from Shining industry and from Raging industry...That will never ever happen ever again! Those boys are back stabbing unfriendly people to the three of us for things that we had no control over! I see no reason to be friends with people who dramatize and over analyzed something that should have been talked about before it got so bad. Sweet Angels is not working along side them any longer. We will continue our work with IDOLiSH7 and with Procellarum and Six Gravity. Those boys haven't done anything bad towards us. So look forward to that in the future."

Ayano then walked towards the audience before she took a deep breath. 

"And Lastly, the last thing I wish to say is the reason behind this week long concert. I am aware that not many people see Sweet Angels as a real female idol group. Our past manager never gave us all the chance to prove to the world that we can do what we are able to do. But Yaotome Productions has given us girls the chance to prove ourselves. The first part of that was what I did with the CEO's son. There was an expectation that was given of him and I-which we excelled at. The second part of it was...and still currently going on at this moment, there will be different little commercial's that will be produced with one of the males of TRIGGER and one of the ladies of Sweet Angels. The first commercial you all will see is the one that Liya was a part of which was why you all saw her solo first. This concert is to show all of those who thought that we aren't good idols or popular idols that they are wrong. Before coming out here tonight Sweet Angels was told by our manager just how the sales went tonight."

She placed her hands together on her mic before she gave the audience a bright smile. "All seven days are sold out! So thank you to all of those who have come here to support us girls! We all greatly appreciate it! It means so much to us that you all would come out here to see us!" Ayano said happily before she bowed her head

She then stood up straight. "And as a thank you, we have two songs to sing as a thank you from us to all of our lovely loyal fans!"

As Ayano spoke Liya and Mika had different outfits on, once they stood by Ayano the three of them performed the songs together with bright smiles upon their faces the entire time they sang their hearts out.