One Piece x Helluva Boss pt 5

Things took an interesting turn after two days.

Luffy and Yukiko actually met Lucifer himself.

He found that these 'demons' were still alive and somehow made it to Hell without dying.

But like the Strawhats said, they would have to wait out for the portal to reopen.

Another thing that happened is that the couple also encountered Asmodeus, Mammon and Beezlebub.

Asmodeus, although he would not say it in public because of his rep, he was impressed that Luffy, an imp, had scored an angel, through legal means.

Mammon had attempted to convince the couple to work for him......if it were not for Nico Robin threatening to eliminate his 'private parts' with her power.

Beezlebub was astonished with how much food Luffy could pack away, and even more shocked that it was in his genes rather than a sin.

At another time, the Strawhat crew faced against Valentino, Vox and Velvet, but the latter really got their clocks cleaned when they tried to abduct Yukiko.

Ended up destroying the building, and with no studio, Angel Dust's contract was null and void.

Angel never celebrated so hard after that!

--------------------------

Meanwhile in Heaven...

Adam was preparing for the Extermination when he heard about a rumor about a certain couple.

"An angel and an imp, huh? I might as well teach them their places." He said as the envoy looked a little conflicted.

God himself walked up.

"You look unnerved."

"Yeah, i was about to tell Adam something else but he took off. It's the fact that the imp and angel couple aren't dead yet. somehow they ended up looking like so without dying. Not only that, look at the feats they have done." The envoy said handing God a bunch of papers.

God looked over them, his interest peaking more and more.

Especially when he read about the Marineford Incident and the Trial of Empress Rashta.

'Hehehehe.....now this...........this is why i find humans like them interesting.'

-----------------------------

The extermination would have started off with the deaths of a couple of demons........

But not this year....

The Strawhats actually fought them off with everything they got.

All of Hell was actually watching as a small group of demons actually destroyed an army of Exterminators.

But the big climax came when Adam attempted to harm Yukiko, simply for letting herself be sullied by an imp,

that's when all of Hell began hearing Drums.

And to their shock, Luffy went into his Nika form.

To their amusement, Luffy wailed down on Adam like nobody's business.