The Way You Feel🔞

Hey guys, Another update is here hope you like it🤩❤️This chapter is more fluffy and light since the past few chapters were all angsty and dramatic but that doesn't mean you should get used to it🤭The angst and drama are endless here😂

Enjoy your reading

PETE POV :

"What's going on here?"

When I heard a sudden voice echo through the room I was startled I thought that Vegas heard our conversation but I found Black standing there with furrowed brows looking confused.

I let out a sigh of relief that it wasn't Vegas who came here but I hoped Black wouldn't tell Vegas if he heard our conversation.

"Black?" I uttered.

"Nothing!" Pim exclaimed in frustration before shoulder-bumping Black aggressively then emerged out of the room.

"Pete, What happened?" Black came in asking.

"Uh...Nothing...We were talking and I accidentally tripped and pushed her...But she seems sensitive!" I said whatever came up in my mind and I know I sounded ridiculous now.

He gave me a confused look as if he didn't quite get what I was trying to say, Could it be that he heard our conversation and thought that I was a liar?

"Anyway, I will apologize to her tomorrow!" I smiled with nervousness.

He flashed his brows in understanding.

"Is that your room?" He asked as he looked around.

"Yeah it's mine," I said but then I realized that I shouldn't have said this.

"You and Vegas sleep separately?!" He asked with eyes wide open and his dropped jaw.

Shit, I knew it...

"Hah? No! Of course not, I keep this room as a storage space, So I just came here to bring something" I said nervously.

"What are you doing here?" Oh, shit Vegas came in!

"Uh..."

"Nothing, I heard something loud so I came to check and it turned out that Pete tripped over something!" He laughed it off, I was just about to find an excuse but Black saved me, and I let out a sigh.

"What took you so long, Pete?" Vegas didn't seem to believe Black words as his face showed suspicion.

"I'm sorry babe, I couldn't find what I was looking for," I said as I sloppily picked up whatever was in front of me.

"Let's go to bed," I said as I grabbed Vegas's arm dragging him outside the room while Black just stood there watching us.

"Good night," I said to Black before I headed towards Vegas's room.

When we reached the room I straddled the bed silently but suddenly Vegas shoved me tightly to the bed and hovered over me out of the blue as he positioned his hand on each side of my face.

I got nervous thinking that he might know something about me and Pim, Could it be that after she stormed out of my room she went to Vegas and spilled everything? That's why Vegas seems irritated!

"Pete..." He started.

"W...What?" I responded nervously.

"You know that I don't like it, Right?" He asked with all seriousness as I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"Vegas...I'm sorry...I swear I will explain!" I was about to shed tears when I knew that he found out about me and Pim but suddenly he stared at me with a puzzled face.