Heart broken

I woke up that following morning at 6 and started getting ready for school . I walked to my sisters room and woke her up so we wouldn't be late for school . I slipped on some yoga pant and a white sweater . I wiped the dry tears and mascara from my face and applies new fresh make up . I wanted to stop by matts house before school to see if we are still ok . I grabbed my keys and told my sister I'll see her at school then soon left .
Once I got to matts house some unfamiliar boy answered the door .
" umm hi I'm angel?"
" oh matts ex girlfriend "
" I'm not his ex were just fighting umm who are you "
" I'm Hayes Grier and this is my girlfriend Eliza " he said pointing to a really gorgeous girl .
I stepped in the house and walked up to matts room , he was still sleep and school started in 10 minutes . I didn't want to wake him up so I just quietly closed the door and said bye to Hayes and Eliza .
Right when I walked in school everyone eyes were on Sammy and his new girlfriend. A random girl walked over to me and started a big conversation about Sammy .
"Oh hi I'm faith Sammy ex "
" oh hi faith by the way you seem really nice "
" thanks you to oh and this is Isabel and Maria my two best friends"
" nice to meet you guys .. Um after school me and 3 of my friends are hanging out you guys should come were gonna go to the beach " I said before they agreed and I walked to my locker and emptying out my back pack .
I walked to my first period class and saw Hayes and Eliza sitting down . I walked over and started a mini conversation with them since I couldn't really talk to them this morning and that's when Nash walked in and joined the conversation.
" I see you met my little brother " he said smirking at me
" yeah and he's a better guy then you " I said before walking away still upset about last night .
The teacher walked in after the halls were completely empty and everyone was situated .
"Hey guy ok so today I need you guys to pair up and do the activity I'm handing out ... It's easy directions are on the ...... Espinosa is there a reason your late" the teacher said making my head pop up along with Nash and two other girls , sluts.
" sorry slept in "
" sit down ... Can someone explain what I just said to Espinosa ."
All of the girls in the class raised there hand along with me . Matt made direct eyes contact with me then quickly looked away. He pointed to some blonde . She looked back to her 2 other friends and freaked out then calmly walked over to matts . I just put my hand down and looked to Mae and Adela .
" are you ok " Mae mouthed to me as I just shook my head yes .
As soon as the girl that was working with Matt went back to her seat the teacher continued instructions, and I passed Matt a note .
" Matt I know you hate me but plz I have to talk to you at my locker " he just looked at me and put the note away in his backpack.
Right after class was over I avoided everyone and waited at my locker hopping Matt would show up , and he did.
" Matt thanks for coming "
" 2 minutes until the next class starts " he said impatient
" ok about last night and me and Nash look nothing happend ok trust me I love you "
" I loved you "
" loved ? Seriously Matt we were dating for 3 month and a little kiss broke it all ?"
" ahah oh I forgot I never really liked you " I could see the hurt in his eyes he didn't mean it.
" what ? " I ask holding back the tears.
" this was all a bet angel for 300$ from the first party we went to from last night all a bet I never really cared about you " he said and my heart just broke.
" everything even when you said I love you ?" I said with tear in my eyes
" yeah " he said then walked away quickly . I just stood there at my locker , speechless .

______________________________________________
Long chapter and emotional lol hope you liked it I'm trying my best .... Sorry if I still didn't get you in the story I have a few of you guys left and some of you haven't given me your actual names yet so yeah . But I'm trying my best and I promise to get everyone there own spot in the book and I'll make there parts bigger ... Luv you 👌🏼💕😊