first move

Me and Matt got home from the  beach around 8 pm as i rushed upstairs to take a quick shower and put on pajama shorts and a tank top afterwards. I walked downstairs to see Nash and Matt watching together and decided to join them . i felt Nash eyes follow me and scan my body as i sat down beside Matt .Matt and Nash talked a good part of the movie but never brought up what happened between Nash and i ,thank god. I snuggled into Matt and rested my head in his lap and he played with my hair for a while. 

Once the movie ended Nash put on another one as i went to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips and looked over the counter to  continue to watch the tv. I heard footsteps behind me as i felt someone hands move around my waist .

" what you doing babe" matt said in a deep voice

" can you tell Nash to stop starring at me " i said slightly angry .

" lets give him something to stare at " he said starting to kiss my neck as i rested my head back on his shoulder . His hands roamed my body and eventually turned me around to face him as he continued to kiss my lips . Matt picked me up and placed me on the counter placing his hips in between my legs .I looked up to see Matt biting his lips and his eyes dark as he just simply looked at me. He continued to kiss me as his hands brushed up and down the insides of my thighs driving me crazy. 

God ive never seen this side of him

Nash soon walked into the kitchen as Matt stopped and looked down to the ground mad .

" seriously Nash"  matt said angry 

" what did i interrupt something " he said sarcastically 

" you're seriously starting to act like an asshole lately Nash, might want to check yourself before i do something about it " matt said then left the kitchen as i got down from the counter and walked out following Matt . Matt picked up his phone from the couch and started to walk upstairs to his room as i followed him trying to get his attention and calm him down . Once he got to his room i called his name getting his attention .

" sorry about Nash " matt said upset 

"it not your fault Matt " i reassured him

" ive never seen him act like that "

" speaking of that ... what was that downstairs you've never even touched me since we've actually dated " 

" i was just in the mood " he said . I walked closer to Matt and gave him a kiss ,teasing him a little before starting to walk away until matt pulled me back .

" dont think that im done with you " he said with a smirk before letting me leave and go to bed.

I got to my room that was the last in the hallway i turned on my tv and laid down in bed as nash walked in and rested against the door as i tried to ignore him.

" you cant ignore me angel"he said slightly mad 

"what now nash... what happened to you i thought you were this nice innocent person and then ever since Matt saw you kiss me you've been acting up why?" i ask him trying to be nice.

"maybe its because of Matt, one of his friends told me that he just used you as a bet like 3 times in a row to get money and all the mean things he said to you and the treated you and yet your living with him now after all that plus how do you know this isn't a bet ...again"i was shocked by his words but at the same time it made me just think back to a couple of months ago and all the friends i lost in the process.

"that dosent explain why you've been acting like a asshole "i said changing the subject from me and Matt 

" don't get me wrong i love Matt hes my brother and that will never change but i just though that since your dating a asshole then if i acted like one i could have a chance i mean like its obvious that you like you bad boys ,think about it that's why your mom along with half of the girls at school hate matt." he said and started to walk away but continued what he was saying " you like the rush ,the excitement but you have to be careful  " he said then closed my door , what just happened .

 i couldn't fall asleep and it was now around 3am and all that was running through my head was what Nash said . i turned off my tv and then turned on  my music so i could hopefully get distracted by something else .My phone started ringing over and over  with my mom and sister trying to get in touch with me so i could probably come home but i just ignored all of them. 

I woke up 3 hours later and got ready for school  i put on some ripped skinny jeans and a white shirt and some black wedges  i went to the bathroom across the hall to wash my face , brush my teeth and put on on some make up ,afterwards waking up matt since he was still sleep . i sat down on his bed as he got dressed as my sister started calling me again making me hit ignore again.

" who is that " he asked curious 

" my mom and sister just want me to come back home" i said slightly angry 

" oh well im sure they just miss you " he said before we headed for school 

____________________________________________________________________________________

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz stay active otherwise i wont update anymore on either books that includes comments i love when you guys vote and comments it makes my day lol. next chapter is gonna be different but tell me how you felt about this one .