Unexpected

Arlye pov
I invited a couple of friends over after school on Wednesday. Angel hasn't left her room in 3 days and she won't tell me what's happened between her and Matt . Ayesha ,mariya,and macenzie are my three best friends and we were planning on watching movies all night since school was canceled tomorrow . Also I wanted them to talk to angel to see if she's ok since She won't talk to me . I heard the door bell ring and I rushed to the door in excitement . I pulled out the movies we were talking about over Skype and then layed down on the couch .
" have you talked to you sister yet" mariya asks randomly
" no but I was wondering If you could ask her "
" ok no problem who was the special guy? "Macenzie asked
" Matthew Espinosa "
" ohh" all the girls said at once and I got very confused.
" Matthew is the schools player I'm surprised you didn't know that he gets money from dating girls " Ayesha said then it finally hit me . Her and Matt were never really dating .
I felt anger and disappointment in my body I should've protected her from this stuff especially since our parents are always to busy .
I called Cameron since he's cool and since we all get along well I told him what happened and he showed up at my house around 5 pm with his girlfriend zhaun.
Cameron walked up to her room while zhuan stayed down here with the rest of us . We all talked about animals, movies , and all that girly stuff.
Cameron came down the stairs and all of our heads turned to him and that's when I noticed angel standing behind him.
" hey guys " she said in a tired voice
" hey " we all said sweetly .
She went to the kitchen for some water then came back to the family room and sat down beside me and macenzie.
It was silent for a while until the door bell rang . I got up and opened the door everyone went silent but angel was still talking.
" hey guys who's at the door " she said looking down at her phone and none of us said anything.
" MATT" I tried to whisper and angels head popped up.
"Matthew what are you doing here " angel said in a harsh voice .
" can I talk to you alone " I was hesitant but angel shook her head yes . I moved out of the way as angel walked outside with Matt and sat down on the porch chairs.
(ANGELS P.O.V )
" what's going on you haven't been in school for two days and you don't look sick "
" and you care why " I asked
"Because I do angel look me and Nash were cool Hayes is now living with us and his girlfriend....the point is I don't hate Nash so why should I hate you "
" you shouldn't hate me Matthew ... The problem isn't me its you ... YOU were the one that never cares about me . YOU were the one that said I love you and it was all a bet . ME ...I was the one that actually cared about you and our relationship. " I paused that slipped out harsher then I imagined . Matt stayed quiet I could see he was upset and mad .
" fuck it angel this is not my fault ok I was coming here to fix things but your to stuck up"
" congrats Matt for finally being the bigger person ..."
"Wow are you seriously gonna judge me. Because last time I check your the girl that gets everything she wants ... Has the perfect family and friends . And when she doesn't get her way she get all upset so might want to look in the mirror before saying something judge mental " I stayed silent and Matt just walked away . I let go of every emotion I had anger, depression, scared. I tried to take deep breath before the tears streamed down my face .i wiped them off and walked back inside the houses up to my room.
The thing is I don't have a family my mom and dad are always busy . I don't have the perfect friends , I'm always the third wheel and all I had was Matt but it was all fake.
Thats when the tears started coming back and harder.
______________________________________________
I'm so close to getting all of you guys in the story like 2 more people left then I'll Make your parts bigger .... ANYWAYS that was a fun dramatic scene afterwards .
50+ reads until I update again love you guys !😅😍😘