changes

Its been about a week living with Matt and Nash , i haven't talked to my sister or mom since they basically kicked me out . Everybody thinks ive changed a lot in the past week  and i have no idea what they mean . I made a couple of physicals changes, dyed parts of my hair and got a nose and belly piercing but other then that nothing else has changed .  
We have a  week off of school and im gonna take every single bit of it and have a good time. It was around 12 pm once i finally decided to get up from bed in a room a barley noticed , honestly im getting a home sick. I walked downstairs to the kitchen  to see Matt and Nash cooking breakfast ,i sat down in the chair at the table and turned to face matt sitting down beside me .

"morning gorgeous " he said before kissing me.

"morning  babe" i said as  reached for one of his pancakes and taking a bite of it. i looked up after i took a bite to see the sour face matt had as i laughed.

"that was mine " he complains like a three year old 

" sorry " i said as i took another bite .

After i ate . i went back upstairs to get ready and actually start my day . I took a quick shower  then once i got out brushed my hair and teeth as the towel wrapped around my chest. I walked into my room and slipped on my undergarments then some pajama shorts and a black crop top then headed back downstairs .  I laid down on the couch beside matt and wrapped my legs and arm around him as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.  

" hey guy a couple of my friends are coming over in like 10 minutes " nash said sitting down on the couch . 

" anybody i know" matt asks soon after .

" um yeah its sammy, jack G ,  and nate " he said and matts face got pale . The door bell soon rang and matt just looked down mad as he clinched his fist ." there here " Nash  said with a smirk then walked to the door .

Once sammy ,jack ,and nate walked in they made direct eye contact with me making a slight smirk then back at matt.

"nash can i talk to you " matt said then walked away with nash following him as the rest of us just stood their .

They talked for about 5 minutes in the kitchen before they came out . matt just grabbed my hand and pulled me as he walked upstairs .We walked up to his room as he slammed the door behind him. 

"whats going on matt" i ask confused about what just happened

"remember when we actually dated well nate and jack got mad a me and said some stuff so i just dont want them around you "  he said and a million thoughts went through my head . Matt sat down on his bed , then turned on the tv trying to avoid conversation . I just down  beside him and looked up to the tv . My stomach started to growl as i just laid down on matts bed still watching tv . for 30 minutes matt didn't say a word and i was starving , i got up from his  bed and walked downstairs to get some food .

Once i walked down all eyes turned to me making me really uncomfortable i quickly walked to the kitchen and looked through the fridge to find some food. I turned around to see sammy standing right in front of me with a smirk on his face.

"hey baby girl " he said 

"im not your baby ..can you just move  " i said irritated he just stood their and glared at me as i asked one more time if he could move once again no response from him. I walked around him and to the family room where all the boys were, trying to get my phone charger.

" hey angel its been a while since we talked wanna come sit down with us for a minute" everything in my body was telling me no and to just go back upstairs to matt but me being stupid sat down on the other side of the couch.

"so you and matt still good ' jack and nate  ask weirdly 

" yeah were perfect actually" i said with a little bit if an attitude .

"thats good me matt haven't talked since some thing went down between us but i hope we can still be friends " he asks and honestly i didn't know what to say . yes it would be nice to have another friend but  dont know if i want it to be jack,sammy ,or nate  and plus matt hates them.

" look i dont know matt is kinda " jack interrupted me by placing his hand on my thigh as he scooted closer to me. I tried to continue talking but everything in my body was tense ." matts kinda protective over me and i dont think it would be best if we are friends" i said trying to be nice.

Sammy came to sit down in Nash spot since he left to go buy some food so now it was only me jack,nate and sammy in the family room.

"hey i should go back upstairs to matt" i said getting up from the couch I walked upstairs to see matt sleep on his bed . I took a deep breath then sat down on the floor beside the bed as my head was spinning with thought

why does jack ,nate and sammy all of a sudden want to be my friend and why did jack put his hand on my thigh . They know im dating matt so i cant cheat on  him especially with his enemy .What the heck is going on between them anyways that makes matt want me to stay away from them , is he hidding something from me ....again.