14. pearl

First I wanna tell you all something, yes this story involves smut , but not a froce as Yoongi never listen jimin commands and disobey him, he will recieve his punishment but not a froce sex as punishment because jimin don't like to make sex he want to make love in this story, yeah he will froce him to be with him in life not in bed babies because hell ur author hates it.... But you can see froce sex smut in "My professor" story as it has story line but truly ur author hates it as I feel the character 🤧.

Well get into the story

Jimin pov

Did I lose control? Wahh... I shouldn't have  kissed him .I pushed things so far,' I thought, pulling back from Yoongi. I saw tears welling up in his eyes.

Jimin : 'Aish, my love,

I whispered, feeling a pang of guilt.

Jimin : Why are you crying? I didn't do anything else...'

I tried to lighten the mood, but my heart ached.

Jimin : 'Well, get ready for twenty rounds!'

( A/n : not that rounds kittens)

I blurted out, trying to distract him.

Yoongi ; What do you mean?

Yoongi blinked, confused.

Jimin : I want you to start running as part of your training to become a member of the mafia,'

I explained.

Jimin : 'It's crucial for building endurance and stamina.'

Yoongi: I don't want to run, Jimin. It's not my thing.'

His voice was laced with a hint of defiance.

Jimin : I'm sorry, but it's a necessary part of the training.'

I knew he was stubborn, but I needed him to see this through.

Jimin : 'But I tell you what, I'll make it more interesting for you. I'll bring my pearl.'

Yoongi: What pearl?'

Yoongi tilted his head, his brow furrowed with curiosity.

Jimin : You'll meet her,'

I winked, calling my assistant Kai.

Jimin : 'Kai, bring Pearl to the warehouse.'

A few minutes later, Kai arrived with a large, muscular white body, a sight to behold, with sharp teeth and piercing blue eyes.

Jimin : Well, this is Pearl,

I introduced, a mischievous glint in my eyes.

Jimin : 'She'll bite you if you don't run, so be a good boy and get started. I just wanted to test your skills, but you're quite interesting, pointing a gun at me like that. So, start those twenty rounds, snowflake, or take a bite from my pearl.'