19. Wedding Night 💍

😏I know you all excited, so why late, directly start with marriage.

Don't forget to vote and comment
Because I'm giving fast updates🤧 so show some 💕 love...

Authors pov

So after the killing scene, jimin bought Yoongi to one fancy restaurant and locked him and gave dress to get ready for marriage .

Present :

Yoongi was stuck in a room that smelled like flowers, but it felt like a prison. He was angry. He was forced  to marry jimin! He hated it. The room felt like a cage, and he wanted to escape. He looked around for a way out, but everything seemed to be blocked. Trying to open the window, fainlly he opened, he saw a handsome man staring straight at him.

It was Taehyung. He was smiling, looking amused.

Taehyung : 'So, the groom is feeling restless, huh?

Taehyung said.

Yoongi glared at him.

Yoongi : 'What are you doing here, Taehyung?' at window side

he asked, his voice cold.

Taehyung's smile didn't go away.

Taehyung : 'Just making sure you don't run off before the wedding,'

he said, his voice softer now.

Taehyung: 'Jimin has been waiting for you.He's really excited.'

Yoongi scoffed.

Yoongi: 'Excited to trap me this useless marriage?' (he spat)'This whole thing is ridiculous!'

Taehyung's smile softened a bit.

Taehyung: Nothing is ridiculous, go to the door way we are heading towards the wedding venue.

Skip to wedding venue

Yoongi and Taehyung walked down a hallway that felt like everyone was holding their breath. The air smelled like flowers, mostly lilies and jasmine. Yoongi really liked the lilies, and when Taehyung started walking too fast, Yoongi stumble.

 Yoongi really liked the lilies, and when Taehyung started walking too fast, Yoongi stumble